How do you rolls your spliffs/joints? And what do you call them?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by PingoTango, Feb 20, 2007.

1. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I have noticed that slang terms for spliffs and the techniques used for rolling them varies from country to country, city to city, even from one social group to another. Some of his friends have developed highly personalized signature spliffs, so he thought it would be cool to see how it's done in different parts of the world, and learn some new names aswell :smoking:

I use the tried and trusted "L Sheet" method - two blue Rizlas, stuck together at a 90 degree angle at one end (so it resembles an L), which is then filled with a roughly 70/30 mix of weed and rolling tobacco (Cutter's Choice, naturally), a roach made from whatever source of card is closest to hand (gig flyers work well), rolled into the classic cone shape with a twist at the business end to stop loose weed from falling out, lit, and smoked.

Usually known as a King L, Jefferson or a good old Spliff to him and his friends :D

I would like to state that all this is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, ya hear? ;)

2. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well I usually rolls joints by taking the paper and folding the corners fill with weed and roll up we call them joints splifs Bones doobies and a few others... BTW i have never heard of anyone rolling like that and mixing tobacco and weed we call it cigaweed here but usually no one smokes like that

3. pumpkincat210

pumpkincat210 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    spliffs! love the word, named a cat after it.

4. Schwag

Schwag Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim thinks tobacco should not be mixed with weed. I get much higher and can take much bigger hoots when there is no tobacco with the weed, but to each his own. My friends and I always roll a "2 pape coner" (2 papers length wise or width wise, rolled in a cone shape) if they have a decent amount of weed. If they've got tons of ganja they'll go all out and roll a "4 pape coner". Usually though it's just a simple little joint or two :smoking: .

5. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If Smurfs rolls a joint or a blunt, it's how Smurf rolls it. Can't explain it, is there even a certain way? Pretty much is learned over time which then you get better and better. Makeing them as dense as cigs.

As for names.....spliffs are skinny(blunts) while blunts should always be fat like a cigar would be. Then joints are just joints....then at the end of them all comes the roach. Also you could add a wannabe filter, which is just a herb stopper from going into ones mouth and also makes it easier to inhale. Mostly only need it for a Joint, specially if one is shareing it and someone doesn't know how to hit it(N*Racist word* lip it) Let you use your imagination. Anyways which Smurf usually uses the Joint package to make. Snips a little piece and rolls it and curves it and such, makeing sure theres space so alot of smoke can get passed and pushes it in the end of the joint(where one would be inhaleing). Light's it up and enjoys.

Now there are fancy joints and blunts(differen't designs and such, with differen't brands), but Smurf doesn't find a need for them nor does he care for the names. Also if one mixes with tobacco then, in Smurfs eyes cant be called a joint nor a blunt or spliff. Tobacco is evil, should never be mixed with such a great plant. If someone passed me a cigaweed or w/e you want to call it(eviljoint\blunt\spliff), i'd have to pass. (now there's a problem) And if they dont tell smurf, there's even a bigger problem.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    One Smoking Master, 50/50 weed and cigarette tobacco and a roach. SWIM calls it a joint. Ta-da!

7. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    'Bifta' Joint
    'Cone' Bong bowl

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    ^^ bifter sounds familiar..

Joints , Jays, Spliffs , stinksticks,blunts,

Anyway. Swia uses long rolling paper that tends to be thin in its texture. The roach is made first usally with card for that purpose inserted in the rolling paper at one, next dried cured weed is powdered and placed along side the paper in-front of the roach once done, swia places or sprinkles some kif (pollen, hash, not soap hash!!) along the top of the weed then another small layer of weed is added on top. Then rolled accordingly excess bits are then pushed back in using a clipper lighters removable flint section. once done then twisted slightly, then carefully i say carefully it is gently licked along not to much only lightly. allowed to dry then smoked as and when.

Swia does not usually have joints as she considers it a waste but when she does it is always perfect. She dont like tobacco but will enjoy the odd once in a blue moon' a blunt flavored wraps with a glass of southern comfort.

9. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Why does You lick the joint?
    Swim puts in his pre ground and mixed with bacci biftamix (bud) cones the bifta and licks the sticky strip to stick. the top is then packed with the clipper bit (has anyone else noticed clippers have got rid of the long flint, bastards!) then the excess paper if any is either burnt off or twisted down.

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    there now exists an apparatus which decreases the amount of waste smoke and the chance of ingestion of some mooselipped aids patient's saliva - it is kn own as a waterpipe aka bong, going by the local vernacular of 'cones'.

11. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Europeans are weird, smoking tobacco with their herb.....disgusting!!! Its the biggest reason swit prefers to vacation in vancouver more than amsterdam. That and why go all the way to europe for nuggets? We'll(north americans) take the pepsi challenge against that amsterdam shit any day of the week! lol

Nanobrain, the volcano is the bomb, vaporizing is by far the healthiest way to ingest marijuana, aside from eating it.

Swit likes rolling with purehemp papers, or gumless clubs. Cellulose papers are pretty neat. All clear n shit. Call em all kinds of shit, doobie, spliff, joint, etc

12. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    swim rolls his spliff with about 75% weed and 25% cigarette tobacco. he uses 3 zig zag rizlas stuck together sideways to make a fat spliff, he also makes S roaches for a smoother smoke.
    swim also like blunts, he rolls them with pure weed (obviously) into a thick cigar like joint, with no roach, its just squeezed at the end.
    another way that swim makes a blunt is by getting a real cigar and cutting down the middle of it and scrape the tobacco out leaving a fine layer or cigar tobacco in the paper. then he justs fills it with weed and closes it back up and lightly burns the edge that he cut to seal it back up again.

13. Mr.Miah

Mr.Miah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swisher Sweet motherfucker

14. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    swim rolls his joints just by folding the corners and rollin her up, when someone rolls a joint that is really fat in the middle, My friends and I call it a hog's leg. other than that we call'em joints, spliffs, fatties.

15. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM rolls joints really sloppily and calls them her "shitty joints" ..she can't roll blunts very well either. I think she needs to stick with pipes..

16. Schwag

Schwag Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Where I live they call those joints "pregnant joints" lol.

17. Overdoze

Overdoze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim rolls a 50/50 and sometimes 70/30 tobbacco/ganja spliff....

With a filter.

18. ProtectedByTheGods

ProtectedByTheGods Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM almost never rolls pure weed joints, except for when he's got nothing
    but low potency leaf material. Then its 100 percent weed, otherwise it wouldn't hit.

If SWIM were to roll a pure weed joint from the stuff he normally consumes,
    he could hardly take more than a few puffs, coughing hard due to the good
    quality weed. Also, he'd be pretty fucked up before he even got through half
    of the joint.
    I feel that mixing tobacco just makes for a smoother, more relaxed smoke.
    He usually puts around 30 to 60 percent tobacco in the mix, depending
    on the quality of the weed. The better the weed, the more the tobacco.

As for shapes of joints, I don't really like rolling huge fat joints, as
    they tend to have a big burning tip, wasting away good material.
    He prefers slim joints anytime. They can be very long though, he has no
    problem with length :D. Do youall know paper that comes in a continuos
    roll, like a roll of TP? You can make some loooooong spliffs with that. :D

Sometimes, when I am in the mood, he makes a "smart" joint.
    Doesn't You know how people will usually smoke all to way to cardboard
    filter, to get the last bit out of it? Nasty taste towards the end....
    Making a joint smart involves putting a small ball of (most effectively: different)
    pure tobacco right before the filter.
    As soon as You hits the pure tobacco part, the different taste is noted
    immediatley, and one can throw away the roach without being worried
    about possibly wasting precious drug.

19. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    ye I think purey's should only be smoked on a session with other ppl so you can pass them around cos smokin them on ur own is just a waste of weed.
    the rolls of paper are called rips here and I find it hard to roll using them. swim also puts tobacco near the filter/roach wen he rolls a spliff for himself - he hates waste.

20. paranoid_android

paranoid_android Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    SwiPA usually rolls a normal-sized pure weed joint out of one rolling paper when sharing. However, by himself SwiPA enjoys rolling one of these normal-sized joints and breaking it roughly in half. SwiPA then empties a small section of the end, and pushes the rest down to leave a bit of paper to twist around and form a seal. SwiPA will make several of these ahead of time and likes to call them "bullets".