1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - how does naproxen compare to lortab? need quick answer!!

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by PillJunkieXL, Nov 28, 2007.

1. PillJunkieXL

PillJunkieXL Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Is naproxen a narcotic? Is it anything like lortabs, or other opiates?

2. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No, it isn't a narcotic. It's a non-steroidal antiinflammatory drug like acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin). Found in less than 10 seconds on Wikipedia.

3. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Naproxen is garbage in terms of recreational value. Its an anti-inflammatory. Lortab for the win!

4. mitch88

mitch88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Naproxen = Aleve = only good if You is psychologically addicted to taking "painkiller" pills.
    (Although the relatively potent placebo effect I got from them at that point in his life should be of particular note.)

5. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when motrin first became popular a friend was telling me him and his buddys used to eat them while they were drinking and all thought they were getting high until they discovered its just motrin.

6. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    It is rather comical how it never fails,almost every once in awhile someone comes on asking about the recreational potential of naproxen.One would think they could find this answer quick and simple with google.

7. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    everytime a doctor tries to give me that poison i tell him that I object to his methods of treatment. naproxen is linked as having a causal or probable causal relationship with upwards of 120 renal, hepatic, and digestive disorders. NEVER CONSUME NAPROXEN.

8. lerms

lerms Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah naproxen sucks. i was given some for a super sore muscle. and it just made my stomach feel like it wsa gonna pop. and then i couldnt eat.

9. RoboCodeine7610

RoboCodeine7610 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    It's just a NSAID and has absolutely no recreational value.

10. Sniffin Sunshine

Sniffin Sunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    otc painkiller. its the active ingredient in alieve. its like takin tylenol to get high.
    lmao