How high do leaves get you?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Dolemite, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Dolemite

Dolemite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My friend is arguing that the marijuana leaves can get you real high
    and that people buy just leaves all the time.....I was wondering what
    you guys think about this cuz i thought like 95% of the thc was in the
    buds. just give me your experiences on smoking leaves and what it did
    to you.

2. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Last resort, gave swim a headache.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    in big grow areas, for example northern california, it's not unusual to see "larf" available. usually for free or very very cheap, cause growers dont want to have to get rid of it or dont have time to cook with it. now these aren't just any fan leaves, these are the "trim." meaning, it's the slightly crystaly leaves that are small and sticking from the bug that is normally trimmed off during manicuring the buds. they do contain small ammounts of thc in the tricromes.

usually smoking this larf plain will give you a little buzz and then a headache. usually this larf is used to make butter, or even bubble hash.

but swim's seen many a larf circles going around where there's a group of punks with a gargabe bag full of larf passing around 10 joints at once trying to catch a good buzz. lol

larf is usually used to make hash or butter or givin away, because it's best to not leave much evidence layng around the yard or in the garbage. a few other things to do with larf if you dont want to make hash, butter, or give it to the poor punks. ...
    to use the whole plant and leave no waste or evidance behind -
    take your stems, leaves, and larf and put into two garbage bags. poor in a liter of apple jiuce and a couple a half dozen eggs. mulch it up with your hands or a stick and burry the bag about 5 feet under the ground. in about 5 montyhs (right before the next season) you can dig up that bag, and use the contents and fertizlizer mixed with some good soil. :)

4. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've heard the leaves dont have thc in them[​IMG]

5. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Every part has thc in it, just most of the parts (leaves, stems, and crap) have so little that you shouldnt even bother.

6. dex_tree

dex_tree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've you've got 10 gbags full of that shit... HASH OIL! Just an ounce of fan leaves can yield enough hash to get a couple people high as hell..

Good thing about hash oil is, no matter what part of the plant you use, the oil is always the same potency, just in varying amounts. Hell I cooked up a male plant right when my females started budding. Got a good gram of some POTENT oil, kept me high for a long time!

So yea if you got masstrim and whatnot, turn that shit into some easy hash oil..1.69 for some rubbing alky, can't go wrong with that