Effects - How itchy do you get? And why do you itch exactly?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by SpatialReason, Aug 28, 2012.

1. SpatialReason

SpatialReason Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I managed to procure some of the finest kratom available on the internet. The stuff I have is an enhanced extract with a measured alkaloid content of 200mg per gram. This clocks in as some of the highest amounts available. Having done a fair amount in a night, which was a little over a gram in a tea, I got an extremely good experience off of it and can say that this is the best stuff ever! I adore it. Kratom is, for sure, dependent on if you are buying junk or if you are spending the big bank notes to enjoy the quality stuff.

For some reason though, it feels like I am a dog with dry skin. I am scratching myself like crazy. And it isn't "big itches," but little tiny ones all over the place! (I mean "all over" as all-encompassing.) It doesn't feel bad, but it makes me look crazy! I am not "itchy itchy" like dry skin or a mosquito bite, but I am very itchy just throughout and in spurts!

Why does this happen and how itchy do you get?! Also if you can, describe the type of kratom. Is there any relation to strength, type, content, and effective ROA to the itch degree? Any good solutions to provide for this? Any comments or experiences should also be talked about.

It is a crazy feeling, and I both like it and hate it. Certainly I am not the only one. I think I have heard of this being an issue with others since it is an opiod-receptor interaction and that seems to happen with opiates (my experience with those drugs is limited), but I am wanting to make sure that it wasn't isolated.

Discuss! *scratches balls*

2. Wayne Brady

Wayne Brady Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  3. SpatialReason

SpatialReason Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks for the solution and the affirmation.

And it's been a while since I have seen you Wayne. How's our favorite whitest black man?

4. Wayne Brady

Wayne Brady Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am doing well, I guess I was taking a break from posting for awhile or something. How are you? (besides the itching)

5. wallflower

wallflower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Your body sees certain substances as poison and thusly releasing histamines. Opiates and opioids are one of these substances. Its actually considered a low level allergic reaction but almost everyone gets it. Sometimes poisons are also good for us - radiation for cancer is one I can think of off the top of my head.

Peace.

Tags: