1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - How long after one time meth use will u pass probation test?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by jayjayjay, May 22, 2012.

1. jayjayjay

jayjayjay Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How long after one incident of smoking meth will it for sure be out of your system for probation swab/ urine test.

After how long willl you FOR SURE test negative for methamphetamines.

No need to worry about detection time of just amphetamines bcuz i have an adderall script.

jayjayjay added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Both would be going to a lab to be tested.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. zgoat65

zgoat65

Reputation Points:
    72 hours. By then you will be perfectly clear. Meth is not metabolized by the body like pot or cocaine even. It goes in as meth, and comes out as meth. That is why, after a heavy binge, you can see crystalline formations floating in the toilet when you pee. It is actually meth floating on the water. True story. But to answer yer question again. 72 hours after the last administration

3. Meth-oh-meth

Meth-oh-meth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Indeed. Urine test will pass maximun 3 x 24 hr. It can get faster, if you have fast metabolism, drink alot, sweating alot. Hair test howere need 3month to pass, but its lack accuracy questionable.

4. SmokeTwibz

SmokeTwibz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It all depends on your metabolism, your methold of consumption (I think), and the type of test that one is taking.

Higher metabolism = Shorter period of time required to pass test.

5. Wangers

Wangers Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if i rage on till late fri night or early sat mourning im clean by monday lunch time, im on parole and get tested every few weeks

6. necricx

necricx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A brief glance at your introduction to the rules puts an emphasis on searching out previous threads. The closest thread that dust could find regarding his question is this thread so he apologizes if he is doing things wrong, he has never been part of a forum community before.

Dusts inquiries resolve around a recent meth binge he decided to participate in. It was dust's first time and he used, starting on the 12 of July and stopped approximately at noon on June 2nd. He consumed approximately 7-10 grams of the stuff over the last 3 weeks. (The approximation is vague but dust supects it to be in the upper end on the approximation, due to the sheer rate at which he was handed free rocks). Anyways to make a long story short, there's a miniscule chance that he may have a probation urine analysis on June 6th. This leaves just about 4 days between last use and test date. Dust would like any decent input regarding his situation. Dust has been drinking fairly large quantities of water, cranberry juice and green tea and working out. He has a pretty decent metabolism and remains on the skinnier side no matter how much, or what, he eats. Dust knows from searches online that the approximation is 3-5 days for meth and is fairly certain that he will be fine, should the testing actually occur, but wouldn't mind having a second opinion on the matter.

7. tRAUMA674

tRAUMA674 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know somebody who failed and it was a week since she last did it... Probably because she wasn't drinking enough water and pissing it out...

8. hotdogfrenchfries

hotdogfrenchfries Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would think that peeing solid crystals would be painful. Since meth is soluble in water, I also think that the crystalline formations floating in the toilet are not meth since meth is soluble in H2O.
    Patents, studies/research by others, and papers say that meth is metabolized by the body. I can't comment on the veracity of this however as like I said this knowledge comes from 3rd party sources that I cannot authenticate.