Effects - How long and how strange? Crack vs. coke?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Panth_Cocaine, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Panth_Cocaine

Panth_Cocaine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1) How long does it usually take till youre back to normal when using cocaine?

2) How long does it take after snorting cocaine, before the effects show? And how long should you wait, before you are certain the first line wasnt enough, and that you have to snort another?

3) How difficult is it to pretend to be ordinary, when youre on cocaine (how easy is it to hide?)?

4) Is there a difference between a) cocaine, b) coke and c) crack, or is it just all the same?

2. thcannibislover

thcannibislover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mmm, go to erowid.com then click plants and drugs then click cocain and learn all you need to your heats desiar or untill it explodes from that crack youll be smoken, lol, becarefull it depends on how pure or cut it is, I dont know of any way to test for purity of coke but erowid might.

3. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1) Well, for me...I can tell if I'm not as hyper and I usually check my pulse, if it's beating really fast...then I'm still high.

2) Takes about a minute or so...Atleast for me. I'd say wait about 10 minutes before you do another line, if you don't feel it...

3) I act the same if I'm out in public, but if you're not use to the affects I'd say, stay home or somewhere safe, where you don't do anything stupid.

4) Cocaine and coke are the same thing. Coke is one of the nicknames. And honestly, I don't know much about crack.

Just to let you know, if you're doing this for the first time. Be careful. Do it with people you trust because if you don't you can be taken advantage in more ways than one. If you do end up doing coke a lot, remember the best high is always the first. And to try to recreate it, you'll be going through a lot of coke (atleast for me!)

Hope that helps!

4. Panth_Cocaine

Panth_Cocaine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thx for the help...

But does the high take an hour or twenty minutes or?

5. TheMethGuy

TheMethGuy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You make crack from Coke... you get a spoon, baking soda and coke put in water some coke a touch of baking soda cook it till it rocks and then smoke.

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well it really does not just rock its turns into a lil yellowish goo that hardes when it cools and crack is somthing you dont want to mess with its highly addictive one hit and you will be sucking dick in no time for the next one [​IMG]

7. Symi81

Symi81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with thcannibislover in that you should check out erowid.org. As for your questions, I have only tried Coke a three times. Ill tell you about it.

The first time I did it I was at a friend of a friends house. Had 3 or 4 lines. Felt awsome, kinda like being drunk but without the feeling of being stupid or quesy or sick. In other words, I felt real ourgoing and social. It wore off in like an hour or so I guess. I felt restless after it wore off.

The second time I did it I was at home doing homework and a friend brought some over. Did 1 line and and a slight feeling of euphoria, that was it. No after effects.

Third time, I had 1 line and then went to the bar and had a few beers. I felt AWSOME. Euphoric, inhibitions gone and real social. No after effects that I noticed except I didnt want the night to end.

All these experiences were last spring. I have not done it since, however if I could try it again I would. Its great, but be aware that it's so great it can be real addicting.

As for your questions:
    1) Took me 20 to 45 I guess, depends on your body and the strengh of the coke.
    2) You feel it almost right away, but be aware that it could be a subtle feeling at first. Youll understand what Im saying after you try it. I would wait 15 minutes before doing another line. If you dont know what you are doing and/or are not with people you trust who dont know what they are doing you shouldnt do it.
    3) Well I would say that I could easily mask the effects if I wanted (except your eyes will be dialated).
    4) As was said above, Coke is Cocaine and crack is a smokable version that usually hits harder and lasts shorter.

Hope this helps.

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Naah. I'd almost always rock some up to test the quality, smoke a bit, then go back to doing lines. Crack just doesn't do it for me anymore (not that it hasn't before in the past, [​IMG]).

BTW, cocaine-free here since August [​IMG]. Nicotine, I'm still "doing" regularly (despairing of ever kicking that one).Edited by: Nicaine

9. Crackkim

Crackkim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1) How long does it usually take till youre back to normal when using cocaine? 5 till 15 minutes

2) How long does it take after snorting cocaine, before the effects show? And how long should you wait, before you are certain the first line wasnt enough, and that you have to snort another?

3) How difficult is it to pretend to be ordinary, when youre on cocaine (how easy is it to hide?)? very easy nah.....most ppl know it

4) Is there a difference between a) cocaine, b) coke and c) crack, or is it just all the same

crack is better than coke

10. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    1) Depends on how much you do. 1g during the night will require a long nap (if you can sleep... ever again) to recover. 1 line (good for you if you can resist from doing another line (or 10), you'll feel straight after about a 1/2 hour.
    2) The first line is never enough. If it was you wouldn't have to do more than one. If you're trying it for the first time, you'll realize why coke is so mentally addictive. If you're like SWIM, make the first line bigger than the rest. This will get you fairly high, and you will definetly know when to do another.
    3) Depends on alot of different circumstances eg.: how big the lines are, how often you do them, how long you've been doing it for, how experienced you are. Keep in mind, it takes one to know one. If you're trying to keep it 'secret' from people that you're with, there are two possibilities: #1-They have no idea. They might notice that you're really chatty or hyper and kinda 'sniffly' but won't automatically assume that you're doing blow. #2-They know exactly what's up. Anyone that has done coke more than once can spot someone who's high from a mile away. Even if you don't think so, if they're an experienced or former user, they will notice even the slightest change in you. Chances are, the only time someone will actually ask you if you're high on blow, is if they are doing the same thing or they are looking to.
    4) Coke is a slang term for cocaine - they are one in the same. Crack is a freebased form of cocaine with additives to enhance the crack smoking experience. Along with the psychological addiction of coke, crack also possesses a dangerous and highly addictive physical property. It's a more intense high over a shorter period of time, which creates an almost immediate and sometimes permanent dependancy. Word of advice, DO NOT TRY IT!

11. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:

1. <LI>Normally about 20 minutes.</LI>
      <LI>About 10 seconds for the effects to show, and I know when i've had enough.</LI>
      <LI>Easy to act normal, never been "found out".</LI>
      <LI>Coke is another word for cocaine, crack is smokeable coke.</LI>

12. obusucks

obusucks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Crack is alright occasionally, but it tears me apart to cut coke even more.

A crack comedown sucks more than anything, so i only will cook up a few hits, just to numb me up and feel it good, and cuz i love the taste, but ive never liked it enough that it overpowers my laziness...

lines are best

13. usedagain

usedagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There is a huge...HUGE...difference. Crack is about 10 times stronger, much more addictive, your actions ar diferent. you can't gt anything done...you will just wnat more...much more taan you would want more coke. If you don't know hte differnecel, I highly suggest you don't try to find out by experience. The crack will get you ...sooner or lager, but it will get you.

14. tatewaki

tatewaki Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.S.A.
    The only real difference, according to most of the research, is that the effects hit in about 5-10 mins on coke (powder), while the rock's effect hit in about 20 seconds after the inhale. Allegedly, it's the rapid onset of the "happy feeling", then subsequent (and equally as rapid) comedown that makes it so addictive.

They both get you to the same party, just one gets you there much faster, and as a result, ushers you out the door just as fast. If You has an addictive personality, it's not recommended that they use... well, anything. ;)

15. usedagain

usedagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In my humble opinion, based on observed experience, it is most definitely not the same party.

16. tatewaki

tatewaki Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.S.A.
    Strange; SWIM's hands-on research technique is almost infallible. I guess YMMV is definitely the thing to say in this case.

Personal hypothesis: It's the rapid onset, then decline of the high that fosters the addiction... or baking soda should be made a controlled substance.:p

17. usedagain

usedagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I suppose everyone reacts differently, depending on their system and quality of whatever. For swim, the highs are different. Crack is MUCH more intense and causes much different (and strange) reactions for swim as well as others observed. True, the rapid onset is a factor...but not the only one. Swim can't even feel powder anymore...waste of time.