1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Storing - how long does GBL-GHB last in the freezer?

Discussion in 'GHB' started by guerrero, Nov 2, 2010.

1. guerrero

guerrero Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    If swim were to store a liquid mix of GBL or GHB in a tightly sealed glass container in a freezer...any ideas how long it would be good for, before it becomes toxic and, or useless?

2. zapatista

zapatista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    why would you store it in the freezer? Anyway, it shouldn't change it.

3. guerrero

guerrero Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I don't know why anyone would keep it in the freezer, except users around swims neighborhood keep it in glass containers so the plastic does'nt leach into the juice and in the freezer to help it last longer. Only no one seems to know how long it is good for.

4. Synthesised

Synthesised Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    It would last pretty much indefinitely. Depending on what the water content is and the storage container, it should also last indefinitely at room temperature too.

5. fr0gman

fr0gman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Can't speak for GBL, but GHB is nothing more than salt in water. It will last as long as salty water would last. Being a salt it is a natural preservative. If I were going to store a large quantity of GHB for a long period of time I would very likely evaporate it and store the pure salt powder. That would certainly reduce the amount of storage space and it could easily be reconstituted into a suspension of known potency.

But I would never do that, so I am just saying.

6. nrmis

nrmis Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Male from U.K.
    Can any swiys elighten as to the storage lowdown of the other type of ghb, potassium-based or koh-ghb?

7. Synthesised

Synthesised Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    both will last pretty much indefinitely if kept in a HDPE or glass bottle, with minimal exposure to air. (IE, container has a lid.)

Tags: