1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - How long does it take for DXM to leave your system?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by silveredge96, Mar 2, 2009.

1. silveredge96

silveredge96 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey I took 11 triple C's this past thrusday night. I had a drug test today (monday) in the morning. I was wondering if it will come up on the drug test? I heard that it can cause false positives sometimes.

2. TheMainException

TheMainException Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It might cause a false positive if you had taken it the morning of the test...but I highly doubt that it would be in your system at a high enough rate after four days to do that. I think you're fine.

3. ThomasRM

ThomasRM Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIY(someone who isnt you) should probably read the rules on self-incrimination. While youre at it, read about the dangerous of taking large amounts of triple c's. It is quite dangerous and could possibly be fatal. The stickied topic in this section has information about it.

4. Lithiumn

Lithiumn

Reputation Points:
    There is almost a 100% chance dxm will not show up on a drug test unless you take it the morning of. Even then it will show as a false positive for PCP. This is of course considering you are taking a normal drug test. If it's been designed to pinpoint DXM then I don't know.

5. ATWA

ATWA

Reputation Points:
    It depends on the DXM dose as to whether it will show as PCP and the duration of use. And IF the urine test was to show PCP then one would immediately tell them that they tool some cough meds for a cough. Maybe they should do that anyway. If they find PCP false UA for DXM they can do more extensive blood test that confirms no PCP.

6. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    You do know CC&C is highly dangerous, even in small quantities and should never be used as a recreational substance.

7. guntroll

guntroll

Reputation Points:
    It's an unnessessary hazard, and should just be avoided for recreational use, but 11 CCCs isn't highly dangerous. Taking 30-a-day is not that rare.
    Robogels have a huge amount of disgusting plastic, my Mudkip's stomach is nyuhned from a 2 day binge. That can't be good for him, he's looking into pure powder to see if that would be easier for him or healthier. He told me to ask the people here because he can't use a keyboard himself.

8. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    no man just be smart. triple c's is so dangerous that there is no reason to take more than medical dose... why even suggest anything more than that is safe no reason to do that...

there is no reason to do triple c's for recreational.. so just be safe and never recommend them or even say that more than medicinal dose is even possibly safe. no reason to and that is that

not trying to sound mean... but considering the deaths its necessary

9. guntroll

guntroll

Reputation Points:
    I wasn't reccommending CCC, I was saying that 11 isn't "highly dangerous". My mudkip has never even done them, no reason to. Robogels are easy enough to steal. I was asking if pure DXM powder would be safer or atleast easier on the stomach.

Another question, Mudkip has a drug test tomorrow, he dexed today wioth 1 bottle of delsym, any possibility opf a false positive for PCP (worrying about the weed is bad enough)?

10. TheMainException

TheMainException Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Did you even read the rest of the posts? It's already been stated that, unless the dose is taken the morning of, the chances of it showing up are basically zero.

11. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:

don't let swiy steal man that not cool... if swiy doesnt have the money for the high then they are doing to to often and don't deserve the high...

also it would be cool if swiy stopped cause he is only feeding the fire against dxm by stealing...

12. lovethatdrug

lovethatdrug Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    My friend took 825mg of DXM on Saturday. They wondering if it will be possible to pass a drug test that screens for DXM on Tuesday. There is 85hrs from the time they took it until their test. Please let me know if there is any way possible for them to pass. They will be sent to inpatient rehab if they fail.

13. tidruid

tidruid

Reputation Points:
    I used to get a drug test that specifically tested for dxm as a kid. The test is more expensive than a standard drug test. It has only been three days. There is a chance that you could not pass it. It usually takes about 3 to 5 days for most drugs to become undetectable in the urine.

14. imcool

imcool Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know this is not to answer the op's question but I got to add my 2 cents about ccc's.

Taking 11 IS highly dangerous! Once upon a time a stupid prince took 8 ccc's and took a single hit of kb and blacked out probably from the extreme tachycardia. Heart was pumping as fast as a hummingbird flaps its wings! Very fucking scary ! The prince is lucky to be alive. Don't fucking take ccc's PERIOD!!!

15. lovethatdrug

Reputation Points:
    Thank you. It's been 5 days today. I skipped yesterday so I probably will pass. My counsler doesn't even remember making me sign that contract. I failed for alcohol the week after it was made and I'm still here. She also hasn't noticed I'm going to have 9 days until my next drug test. I've got the best counsler ever.

16. epn00b

epn00b Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    dont do CCCs they have a deadly active ingrediant in them

stick to robitussin

and ull be fine most likely wont show up on drug test after that long so nothing to worry about

17. lovethatdrug

Reputation Points:
    32% of DXM leaves your body every 24 hour. 14mg a hour. 11% of Dipenhydramine leaves you system in 24 hours. So a single does could show up for 2-4 days. You will be good unless they specifically are testing for both. Don't do ccc buy Robitussin. You can also buy a 12oz bottle of TopCare Daytime Cough for $5.00 if you don't want to spend so much. It is the orange one that has the flavor citrus blend. All of the other flavors have other active ingredients in them. I went from spending $315 every week on Robitussin to $70 a week for TopCare and the high was the same.

18. tidruid

tidruid

Reputation Points:
    Lovethatdrug....A lot of the orange colored daytime coughs I have seen are pretty much generic dayquil which is not safe to do recreationally because of other active ingredients. You had a 300 dollar a week dxm habit?

tidruid added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

If someone were to use about 4 bottles of dxm only medicine a day for a week the numbers only average to about 168 dollars per week. I am not judging but...how did you manage a 315 dollar a week habit?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  19. trippylara

trippylara Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My friend had a drug test at school after he took DXM four days prior, and he said he had no problems at all with passing it. c: