Drug info - How long does LSD stay in SWIY's bloodstream?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by AceCaleb, Oct 25, 2006.

1. AceCaleb

AceCaleb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi. This is my first post. I have one question. Does anybody knows how much time the LSD remains in the blood after one dose. Does it takes hours, days, weeks, months... for the LSD to completely get out of your system?

2. quili

quili Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: A question about LSD

From what swim knows, LSD is hardly dectable in the blood at all, ever. Its an extremely small amount. If I remember correctly, maybe one of the most difficult to detect. This is what one site says,

LSD is not usually tested for in standard or advanced drug tests.

Because of the tiny amounts involved and its rapid removal from the body, it is very difficult to detect.

LSD usually disappears from the urine within 24-48 hours.

There should be a lot of easily available information out there on this though. Good luck. :)

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: A question about LSD

The majority of LSD leaves the system in a few hours but traces can be present but traces can be present for up to a few days. Also in future please use a more discriptive topic title.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thread title edited. Here's the standard cut n paste job...

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed

5. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the actual LSD leaves your system very quickly. the chain reaction that is causes continues after the drug is gone. considering the active dose of LSD is in micrograms that in itself makes it very difficult to detect.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The diethylamine portion of the molecule will likely be gone rapidly. What a drug test might find is lysergic acid and derivatives. But if one suffers from migraine headaches, one could be prescribed ergotamine as a vasoconstrictor medicine. This, too, would show a positive for lysergic acid/derivatives.

7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You really shouldnt worry too much about lsd and drug tests.....it is rarely if ever tested for.

8. AceCaleb

AceCaleb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OK. Thanks, everybody.

9. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I tdepends on th elabororty and the echnique involved -most of the stats are bogus and over cautious some maybe true.
    it´s about 6min. for the LSD to penetrate and a half hour to have mostly left the body, speaking out of my arse right now, but that´s some figures I remeber.