how long is hash good for?

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by mindnumbinglyfun, Aug 30, 2006.

1. mindnumbinglyfun

mindnumbinglyfun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    first i just wanted to say that you guys have a pretty awesome site here. i found this place when totse.com's drug messege board couldnt help me find certain information, so i used google and ended up here. (if anyone here visits better living through chemistry you'd know me as clifford the big red bong)

anyway i have a question about hash. i just remembered this completely out of the blue. probably since the Gorgons havent smoked weed in a week or so.

SO...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There is no real expiration date for a lump of hash. It depends alot on the quality of the hash itself, how it's stored, etc.

If you want it to last long, keep it in a freezer in an airtight bag. If you avoid handling it too much and keep it airtight someplace dark it should be proper for a long time. A year easily.

My hash has actually sometimes gotten more potent after being stored for a longer time (couple of months).

3. No Warning Shot

No Warning Shot Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    As long as the the hash is properly stored and of sufficent quality the only thing that will be noticiable with age is marked difference in taste(for the better). sort of like aged champagne.

SWIM dream-experience (or whatever) has been that quality bubble hash will start to have a noticable difference in taste after 4 months

then again, this aging process would be greatly affected by thhhhhhhhhhe synthesis and therefore reeeeeeeally subjective. Some hash will be far more "fresh" tasting if faded soon, however most of what I have encountered hashish that develops a much tastier flavor and pleasent aroma given time.

Tags: