1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

How long till tolerance goes down?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by i like wimmins, Mar 27, 2005.

1. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has stopped using E, as she was getting up to a ridiculous/expensive number of pills a night. How long does it take for tolerance to go back down?

Thanx

2. scrappy

scrappy

Reputation Points:
    I'd like to know also, been sober 4 months now and curious how I will feel if tried again.

I've "heard" that your tolerance goes completely down to 0 after one year. I've also heard that your tolerance is down to a negligible level after one month. But those are just hearsay....would like to know if anyone has any personal experience?

3. metalex86

metalex86 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know someone who stayed off pills for 6 months, after thatthey had one pill and it was like double dropping according to them,they only needed two pills all night andthey usually take 5 or more. Obviously your tolerance begins to raise again after that if you keep taking them. Edited by: metalex86

4. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i think it depends on how many youve taken and for how long for, too. ive also heard that tolerance will be back down after four weeks, but that was in the context of somebody taking some e's one night and then nothing for 4 weeks. ive heard of people still not feeling it properly even after having a break for a year...

5. papoo

papoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I read in a Drug book from Holland called Uit Je Bol that after 3 months you are back to normal

6. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I took about 18 months off and after that, it was like my first time again. To be honest though, I'd say that about 4-5 months would do the job though.

Good luck x

7. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    okay, so SWIM's tolerance will be back down in somewhere between 4 weeks and 18 months, eh? Thanx guys[​IMG]
    SWIM has been clean of E for 3 months, and she is now entering her "2 months of cleansing". No booze/drugs/cigarettes for two months - nothing but healthy food, exercise and full night's sleeps. Plus She's been taking 5-HTP each and every morning, to try and help along the process.

8. bigby

bigby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i used to xtc when i was younger. stopped for about five years. when i started again it was like my first pill all over again.my understanding of the drug and my self awareness have increased so i also now feel more in controll.[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Sexyboltonlad

Sexyboltonlad

Reputation Points:
    Well next weekend (when i get paid) im gettin sum pills and coke to get trashed ALL weekend (im a uni student and gonna be too busy to go out over next 7-8 wks).

But i havnt had any drugs for last 2 yrs!!!

So 'hopefully' [​IMG] my tolerance will be right down there.