1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Smoking - How long until meth is out of pores?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by deathhead, Feb 6, 2009.

1. deathhead

deathhead Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was wonderng how long it takes for the body to push meth out of your pores, because when I use meth, it comes out of EVERY SINGLE PORE of swims body, and swim hates all these little 'black heads' all over, arms, legs, chest, back, face, its horrible. Is there anything swim can do to help get this shit OUT?

2. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    what makes You think the the secretions are 'meth' coming from your pores? the meth likely speeds up swiy's metabolism increasing the secretions from sebaceous glands, or oil glands, in swiy's skin. when unable to be cleaned, the oil collects dirt and can become lodged in the pore forming what is known as a blackhead. just be stringent with hygiene and invest in a good exfoliant.

3. Jdubs

Jdubs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Stop using, that seems to help

4. SmokingBowls420

SmokingBowls420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Shower every 6 hours definitly helps, there is NOTHING that makes me feel more clean than taking a shower after speeding hard, or especially taking another few hits and then showering haha.

I found if he soaps his body up 2x instead of one it cleans off all the dirt collected on swims skin from speeding. If You does this, then just shower every 8-12 hours.

5. th3tawav3

th3tawav3 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim notices how clean and healthy his skin looks after using. Its all about personal hygiene. and like RaverHippie said metabolism has a lot to do with it as well as diet/nutritional aspects

Tags: