1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - How long will shrooms stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Scoobysnack, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from California, United States
    I took shrooms 2 weeks ago. I'm taking anti depression Imipramine. I read it can take longer to leave system on this medication. How long til I can pass a drug test?

2. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Ubiquitous Assimilation Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Indiana, United States
    A day to three tops. Even on an maoi it's out of your system less than a week.
    Why would you believe you're even going to be tested? It's is very uncommon and expensive to test for. Though a hair test could detect trace amounts 2 to 4 weeks but very rare that it actually does detect it. Do you have reason to believe you are going to be tested specifically for psilocybin? If not, it sounds as though you may still be trippin' brother.

3. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm on probation and am getting tested in two weeks. Lol you made me laugh I'm a girl but yes still tripping.

4. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Reputation Points:
    Well sister, there is no cause for concern if its just probation assuming your reason for duress has nothing to do with mushrooms to begin with.

5. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm always a little stressed I'm going to come up dirty cuz I'm always doing something I shouldn't. getting off probation in a few months I'm just going to just stay clean it's easier. Thank you for answering my question it helped me calm down.

6. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Reputation Points:
    I had probation when I was 19 and tripped the night before several visits, the only downside is I often wanted to smoke cannabis on this trips but had to refrain. That is tested and much harder to gauge time needed to detox so I had to do without.
    Good luck and I hope you get to enjoy them a few more times while hooked in with that system of oppression called probation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017 ---
    No worries!

7. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah not being able to smoke weed is so hard I gave a dirty for weed and was given a warning

8. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Reputation Points:
    You're in California, it will be legal there soon right?

9. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Weed is legal here but its not while on probation
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017 ---
    It's legal with the state but is still a federal crime and on probation you have to follow federal laws

10. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Reputation Points:
    Ha wow, interesting. I'm trying to convince my wife we should move to Washington state, my reasons legal cannabis and lots of wild psilocybe mushrooms. She's from mexico and her only problem would be the cold weather 70 degrees and she gets goose bumps poor thing.
    When we were in Texas I grew mushrooms and morning glories and finding peyote and cannabis was easy; also anything else drug-wise that you might desire. The boarder is spoiled that way.

11. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh wow that's cool. The weed here is so good I'm planning on moving to Salem Oregon next year, weed is also legal there. My best friend moved out there and loves it. The summer's are very hot and snows in winter. I love snow.

12. Ubiquitous Assimilation

Reputation Points:
    Just waiting for probation to end I assume. Well I hope you the best, and the you continue to explore with mushrooms.. haha, I'm an advocate for life for fungi.

13. Scoobysnack

Scoobysnack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes waiting to get off probation thanks