1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - how many kratom capsules do I take?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by vandoll, Sep 19, 2012.

1. vandoll

vandoll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Germany
    I bought some Bali kratom powder in capsule form, but I'm not sure how many to take. Yesterday I took 3, waited half an hour, took 3 more, waited half an hour, then took another 2. Nothing. I bought it from [MOD EDIT]. When I try again should I take more? And should I go ahead and take them all at once? This is a first time for me and don't want to waste them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
  2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    How many you take all depends on how much is in them.
    5 grams is a good dose of bali kratom for someone whith no opiate tolerance.

So if the capsules contain .5 grams then take 10
    Take them on an empty stomach for best effects.

You could also empty out the powder and make tea by boiling itin water with some lemon juice for 15 minutes and then straining out the powder.

Or you can mix the powder with some sauce, or juice and eat/drink it all.

Do not mention sources, it is against the rules.

In future have a look around the forum before posting a new thread. Kratom dose is discussed in several threads, including the sticky thread kratom basics.

3. lithilium

lithilium Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I usually take 11 capsules at once. They're always .5g, so that's 5.5g... 20th of an ounce

Tags: