How many pills do you swallow in a week?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by ecstasy, Feb 23, 2006.

1. ecstasy

ecstasy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do you need a pause or 2 pills everyday?

1. 3/5,
      interseting topic
      Jun 21, 2006
  2. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    You shouldn't even do ecstacy every week. It'll just lose its effects.

Keep it for special occasions, and take care of yourself (food supplements).

Use the search engine.

3. johnnylong

johnnylong Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dont do it all the time itl get boring and harder to get fucked i just do it a couple of weekends then do somethin else for then next few

4. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    2 pills everyday! Has to be a translation error.
    Like FrankenChrist said MDMA should be saved for special occasions. A mate of mine used to take somewhere between 6-12 pills a year, I sometimes think that may be over doing it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  5. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, take it easy on that stuff. At the peak of swims e times. Would try and do it no more than every other week. I am sure that was terrible as well. Swim knew friends that would do every saturday and sunday for some time. Just ended deeper into heroin addiction than anyone I knew.

I have glad is has been over 2 years. Maybe 1 more year and will be ready to eat it again.

6. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    about 40 on a five day bender

1. 3/5,
      this advises dangerous activities
      Feb 23, 2006
  7. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Did you enjoy that Pumped? Did you get that glorious MDMA loved-up/king of the universe/we are all one/most amazing feeling in the world feeling? Or were you just speeding and chasing after a high that you couldn't get back?

I know and accepts that people sometimes do less than smart things (she's taken ridiculous quantities of MDMA herself in the past) but that's just incredible. Did you have any serotonin left?

Seriously, if you're doing pills/powder more than once every 6-8 weeks or so then your serotonin system gets saturated and MDMA just doesn't work. More is NOT better. Give yourself a treat, lay off the pills for a while and you'll discover what ecstacy used to feel like. A lot of the reason that "pills are crap" these days is that people do far too many of them. (Although SWIM realises that there are lot's of duff pills around also)

Peace x

1. 5/5,
      Well said
      Jun 21, 2006
  8. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    God one can only imagine what kind of hangover this would give.
    Swim's been overdoing it these past 5 weeks, taking pills each weekend ever since he bought a stash of high quality pills.
    Aparantly Swim cant handle having a decent stock around.
    After 5 weeks he really noticed the hangovers getting worse and he almost felt the braindamage it was causing. He's having headaches (mind you he has those easely even when he hasnt done drugs in ages) almost everyday now and it took him 3 days to feel normal again after his last binge.
    Swim avg'ed around 5 pills which were labtested @ 112mg of MDMA + filler per night they partied. They never took em 2 days in a row and always waited 1 week in between and swim's relieved they ran out, his dealer's been busted (no more quality shit for me) and I have agreed with his friends to quit MDMA for at least 3 months now, something he cant imagine being to hard cause it has lost a great deal of its appeal for the time being.
    Swim says "take this as a warning if you wanna keep enjoying your XTC only use it on special occations..."

[edit]swimmyproofed

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  9. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a couple times a year at most.

10. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Quite possibly the best Freudian slip I've seen in a while!

Pumped, you say your duck took on average 8 pills a day on a 5 day bender, because they weren't up to par. Are you sure about that or is your tolerance through the roof? Either way you need to take a break mate! That amount of caning, even if the pills are a bit on the naff side is going to take it's toll. Go easy on those beans, or the amount of brain farting you do will increase exponentially in no time at all...

11. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow ridiculous thread, I wait at least a month or two, any more often and it will degrade your experience tremendously.

12. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    a foaf of a foaf was rumoured to have averaged their consumption over the last 22 year period to come up with....157.34265 mg MDMA per week.

this was one of the craziest bastards he never met though, even way back when MDMA was legal and was not known to cause drain bamage.

13. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its all crystals these days,pills in my area are practially extinct.as i said in another thread those days are behind me,i dont even smoke no more.

14. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Ahh, so it was a while ago! Why didn't you say? Got the impression this was a recent and/or ongoing thing! I don't read all the threads so wasn't aware of your current clean living status - well done and may it do you good, and my apologies for preaching to the converted. Try to be a bit more clear though, mate - it can save a lot of hassle & misunderstanding...

15. Elijah316

Elijah316 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive done 27 in 4 days.
    Ive done 14 in 2 days.
    Aye, no loved up feeling.
    10 in one night was my most. it was an amazing night, really incredible, but not in the normal sense of amazing. I thought i was dying, told all my mates my goodbyes, etc.. music was SO powerful, this night was comparable to my first acid trip on 2 tabs. It blew my breath away. Then i used 7 a day for 2 days. 2 at 10:00am, 2 at 2:00pm, 2 at 5:00pm, then 1 at 7:00pm. then, when i had problems urinating the 2nd night and i was on acid, i realized there would be a problem with this kind of use (bladder rupturing, etc)

16. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The most i've ever smoked consecutively is two days in a row. suprisingly, the second day was just as good-- if not better than our first session.

other than that, i'm careful with my MDMA use. it's too hard to find quality tabs now.

NOBODY should do (a high dose) of extacy any more than twice a month, this will allow the LEAST amout of room for brain damage to occur.

Take Vitamin C, take Magnesium, take Vitamin B6, take 5-HTP. ALWAYS

1. 3/5,
      Self-Incrimination - again.
      Mar 1, 2006
  17. Chimidoro

Chimidoro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am new to it, but after reading around I know better than to do it too often. I think 1-3 times per month would be a good limit.

18. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    How many pills in a week...

Lets see. 52wks/year, 3 pills total every 4-5 months...comes out to around .23 pills for SWIM per week. Pretty fuckin hardcore, huh?

A better question would have been "how many pills per month?" or "how many pills per year?"

19. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think the most you should have is once per month for a few months at a time. Lately this is the rate I have been doing last few months but thinks a break for a few months is necessary and does not want to make this a habit. I have not experienced any loss of magic but just thinks a few months break would be good. As long as you take your supplements and take care of yourself I think once per month ( with breaks in between) is the max safe level as long as you dont keep it goin till your 80.Anyone disagree?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  20. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    NOT bragging

swims really not bragging but a couple of years ago his marriage failed he started buying 500 at a time just to not run out for 6 months or so.
    this first 500 lasted about a month as demand was very high.after that it went up and up until he was bangin out well lets just say more
    well at his absolute worst he would get up @ 6am snort a pill go to work driving his truck do another at about midday then rest so he could sleep at night, then on friday saturday and sunday he would probably average 4 or 5
    a day.plus coke, pot and others
    he's not condoning this as it was a horrible time in the end his nose was rotting and also his stomach and teeth, he was having blackouts (one morning he awoke in the passenger seat of an unknown volvo estate unable to move his left leg and arm and with gonorreah)
    further to that they didnt do anything anymore(exept stop him coming down with a bump)
    the only thing that saved him was getting busted by orifices of the law and prosecuted

now once a year he has a really good dose and appreciates it.
    tonight he's trying out saffron,reports say similar ill let you know how it goes!

:snort:

1. 3/5,
      honest post
      Jun 21, 2006