Dose - How Much Coke Do You Use To Get High?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by whitetrain, Nov 14, 2004.

1. whitetrain

whitetrain Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just curious. How much coke do u guys use to get high for a night or a weekend? I normally use a sixteenth or a ball for two people, but i've gone as high as a quarter ounce for two ardcore users, and two moderate users. thx[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    iv gone threw hole OZ's ina night with maybe just 2 of my friends

3. chonkey

chonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Lynchx: That's pretty hardcore either you're lying or you won't be
    doing that much for long before thing's turn pretty dicey, if they
    haven't already. I stick to a gram or less for myself for a night, that
    lets me do a decent line every 30 mins. or so for a good 6 hours or so.
    That's what I would recommend for people just trying to have fun and
    not get hooked on the stuff. Burning through oz's in a night burns not
    only a hole in your nose and pocket, but also in your life I'm sure[​IMG] Stay safe people, and remember: have some weak opiates on hand to avoid nasty come-downs.

Oh and one last note heh: seriously Lynchx, an OZ a night? That's some rock-star style addiction right there.... you're either rich or helping quite a lot of people get high. Either way it can't last long so take it easy and try to cut back

Edited by: BA

4. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a oz damn i dont know about that 28 grams in a oz 24 hours in a day your like doing a gram and whatever a hour for 24 hours straight or even a line every 10 or 20 minutes i could be wrong but i think you would die

5. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I usually like to play it safe, in that I'd rather have too much as opposed to running out prematurely. Two grams or so is generally plenty for a night, but I normally pick up an 8ball just to be safe and have a little to spread around for my friends and whatnot. Also, its much cheaper to pick up snow this way (as I'm sure you all know).

6. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I could get high, after just a line or two...NOW, for me...I need a ball. And that's just for me...Ugh! I know!

7. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I usually just do a half gram, mostly because of the price, but even then I find I don't need more than a gram for a night; of course, this is together with drinking which I find greatly reduces the quantity needed to feel high, as well as making the come-done much easier, and the whole experience much more enjoyable overall.

8. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    How much cocaine is enough for you?

After inhaling about a gram to myself I find that I'm too clogged to get very high from more. I was wondering: How much is enough for everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  9. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For me its about a gram too. After that my heart is beating to fast and Im ready to face the comedown. Lately though ive been finding that if you do smaller lines and TRY to wait awhile it a only need a half gram. Doing smaller amouts and smaller lines if a hard learned leason for most coke heads if you ever even learn it. If your doing an 8-ball in a night if time to try doing smaller amounts

10. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont like to get totally blown out....i like doin a few spoonsan hour just to keep a lite buzz goin...it dont clog u up Edited by: pokergod0588

11. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea wat I do is just gets an 8 ball and seperates them into like 10-15 seperate sacks

this seems to make it last longer if u can master the technique

12. chowmein4

chowmein4 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    depends on the quality for me. if there's a lot of cut in it, a
    gram would barely give me a buzz. if its the shiny pearly
    shit (we call it skama in Houston) 2 or 3 lines will get me pretty
    fuckin wired.

13. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    dose question

Where I live the cocaine is fairly weak from what I know.. The last time I tried coke I started off with 180mg. 90 mg in each side. I did the whole gram(0.810) in about an hour. From what I read I'm guessing I have VERY weak coke unless my past life I was a coke dealer.. I might try the acetone wash to see how poor it actually is... it does numb my gums though..

180mg starting off should keep me good for 30 mins correct?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  14. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I never use the weight mg in terms of coke. Must people consume it by the gram/half gram per night.

15. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it really depends on your size, weight, male/female, quality of the coke and all kinds of things. but a coke buzz doesn't last more than a half hour to 45 minutes. are you using a scale to weigh out the mg's? like natureboy said people do it by the gram or half gram..if i was u i would break off about 1/4 of the gram and do that. then wait a lil and increase the dose as you need. im no coke expert, as i don't do it too often (maybe a gram or two a month) but i'll try to help out more on this forum as i gain experience.

16. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So doing a quarter gram rail waiting 30 mins and doing it again till its gone?

And yes I have a diamond scale that goes to 0.001Edited by: Bwen

17. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Just go by what your body feels, pay attention to it. It's more accurate than any scale. Doesn't matter how accurate the scale is because you don't know how much the stuff is cut, and with what.

In my opinion 1/4 gram rails are too much, and a waste. If you want to get head-splittingly wasted, sniffing is not the method of choice.Edited by: Nicaine

18. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well I did an Explosion and about 1 hour 20 mins into it I did a line of coke... wish I didnt. Waste of an Explosion Edited by: Bwen

19. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    How much do experienced cocaine users redose?

I would just like to know how much experiences users re-dose once the effects start to go away. I am a beginner with cocaine so I only do about.2 of a gramstarting off.. When I re-dose I allways seem to do a smaller dose usually 15 mins later. I usually do .1 of a gram. How much do you guys start off with and when it comes to re-dosing how much do you usually do? Also how much usually do you consume on a night?

Also please say how often you re-doseEdited by: Bwen

20. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    If you're using a fifth of your gram in one line, that's a
    seriously fat line for a beginner dude, unless the coke isn't very
    pure! My friend's rule is usually split a gram into ten lines, do one
    every forty minutes or so.

Edited by: ramjet