How much do you spend on cannabis in a year ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Sep 12, 2005.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    swim figures about $1000

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Easily 1000Euro, probably a lot more.

3. bigt

bigt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM smokes about a half oz a week ..
    about 4000

4. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    average of 15$ a dub a day everyday. times 365 days in a year. is....$5475!!! holy cow, i need to manage my money better. fuck me! i could easilly get prolly more if i spend and consume wisely. but no im a drug abuser, pot smoker.

5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I spend a good $100.00 . . . Hmm. Maybe even more than that. I forget. Edited by: Solidly-here

6. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    don't know.... maybe it's better I don't because if I would I would have a heart attack[​IMG]

7. vwlover

vwlover Newbie

Reputation Points:

yeah same here!!

8. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Probably around 900 or so $. Maybe a little less than that.

9. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I don't know whether this topic is against the rules or not. My Swim usually spends about 50 euro per year. I think in Bulgaria prices are way lower than in other europian countries (especially in comparisson to the dutch weed), but I won't discuss more about that.

10. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I spend a good $100.00 . . . Hmm.Maybe even more than that.I forget. do you meen this in a funny way cuz if you do all i have to say is "you ass" jk jk jk maybe u dint meen it funny but its funny to me
    it used to be about 1500$..ouch

11. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    $2000.00 CDN currency. Easily.

12. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a grand here, a grand there... all for flowers how crazy is that

13. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I spend a good [deal more than] $100.00 a Year on Weed.

Here's a Chaote quote: "I spend a good $100.00 . . . Hmm.Maybe even more than that.I forget. do you mean this in a funny way?"

Hmm, YES I DO. But, I don't have anywhere near an exact figure (nor do I care to ever find it out, what's the Diff ?). Certainly it's MORE than $100 a month. That's why I added: "Maybe even more than that." So, to tell the absolute truth: For sure it's More than that."

I thought that most people would suspect that I smoke more than $2 a week of Pot. Yeah, how many Joints can I roll with $2 of Pot? Quick answer: NONE.

Maybe I should cross-Post this on the Thread which asks a similar question: HOW MANY JOINTS TO A GRAM. I can ask Alfa to re-name it: How Many Joints for a Dollar?

14. scriptlord

scriptlord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hmm probably 35 us dollars a week x 52weeks= roughly 1400 (seems very outrageous when i do the math) but it is much needed

15. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    In someDutch coffeeshops, you can get a bonus card, which keeps track of your spendings to give you extra's for every X amount spend. Spending € 5.000,- ($6.000.00) a year is not uncommon. [​IMG] Indeed shocking to see how all these small purchases add up to total amounts like this. This would lead me to think it is cheaper to buy in bulk. This would save 50% from the coffeeshop price. But having bulk available usually leads to smoking much more. And buying bulk is illegal in the Netherlands. And there is no sense in having bulk illegal substances in the house.Edited by: Alfa

16. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    3700$ or so when i do the math. have spent more, and have spent less that's on my current rate of 70$ a week. when i get a bowl it'll go higher because right now i just do gravity's.

Muirner

17. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ah I think either most of your estimates are very low.

or I am far more of a pothead than he realized.

or the third option, he cant bare to consider, maybe hes not gettin such great deals.

But i'd say what alpha's estimate was about on par.[​IMG] (yeshes not uncommon!!) lol bulk is never such a good idea,hell not even considerable where I live. (damn pigs). altho it would cut that number about 50 percent, just cant do it.

18. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    For 2 dollars I can buy 5 joints or make myself even more if I buy in larger quantities.

19. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Bulgaria, home of the 40-Cent joints.

I knew that there HAD to be at least one reason I would like to live in Bulgaria. This IS that reason.

Here in America, Joints haven't been 40 cents for some time. Even in the days of the $10 Lids, I would have been hard-pressed to squeeze-out 25 Joints.

I wasn't serious before, but now it appears that we can get all of the Bulgarians together (to brag about how LOW the Pot prices are there)... and "I can ask Alfa to re-name it: How Many Joints for a Dollar?" a-SalviaLover's answer is 2-and-a-half Joints. So far, this is the most. Come on you Bulgarians, can anyone go for 4 Joints?

20. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have spent way over 2 grand already this year, god didnt relize it was that much