how much does it take you to get high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by kj_hash420, Aug 7, 2005.

1. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    i have been smoking weed for the last 4 years and i have always been able to get high on as little as .3 grams and even less out of a gravity bong

some people i know claim that it takes them 1 gram or more to get high, like this oneguy who just started recently who thinks he is a pro smoker now claims that he will smoke more than a gram and not get stoned, so we smoked weed with him one day at lunch and all got baked out of our minds on 3 joints between5 people with about .5 in each joint, including the guy that said it takes him more than a gram

i know many other who say that it takes them 1 gram to get stoned and i know that it is bullshit, any true stoner knows that it doesn't take much to get high and i am sick of hearing people say that they won't get high if they only smoke.3 - .5 when it is obvious that they will

are their people u know who continusously say that it takes them 1 gram or more to get stoned and how much does it take you to get high?

2. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It depends on what weed SWIM's vaporizing... Usually... On average... It will take him1.5 grams or soTO GET TO WHERE SWIM WANTS TO BEonhis spectrum [​IMG]... But even after the first two huge hits off the vaporizer he's already "high" as they say... I mean... Tolerance really sucks as you age...

I don't see why people dick size about their weed tolerance... If a 17 year old kid were to tell me after me and him shared pretend... A hit off my vap... And I was stoned... And he tried to tell me "Man... I'm not stoned... This stuff sucks"... Then one of two things... His blood shot/ glazed eyes I'm hollusinating... Or... He's just not stoned... Perhaps he's stoned and lying... Be it as it may... It doesn't matter...

SWIMfeels that even one vaporize or smoke of ANY weed that isn't already smoked or vaporized... You will get "high" right away...SWIM's scale when it comes to smoking cannabis is as follows when he vaporizes...

VAPORIZE

3hits off good shit: buzz like a beehive

4-5hits off good shit: high

[​IMG]6-14hits off good shit: really really high[​IMG]

15-17hits off good shit: fucking stoned

18+ hits off good shit: fucked up and unable to think at all peak cant get any higher... for short... a Brobdingnagian high

Thats how it is forSWIM usually when he vaporizes...He likes to stay on the... 6-14 hits off really good shit vaporizing... SWIM's been smoking for ifhis memory serves correctly give or take 25 years... SoHe's probably developed a tollerance... I have a dealer of Jack Herer... And all his statistics are based off that particular bud...

Remember just because someone has a high tolerance... Doesn't mean they are lying about smoking a gram to get high... Perhaps they just mean that it takes a gram for them to be in the place where they like to be... Cheers [​IMG].

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    How much to get me High? Hmm, there's high, and then there's HIGH.

Usually I Vaporize about half-a-Gram. This puts me into a proper amount of High-ness.

If I'm doing something Special (or otherwise Un-usual), I will Vap another Half-or-so. This churns me up pretty good. It gives me Momentum to face whatever is there.

If I want to get Blasted, this is another whole thing. It's Brownie time! I Vap a Gram+. Between Hits I munch-down a couple of Brownies. By the time I have Vap'd that 4-Star Strain (45 minutes or so), the Brownies are kicking in too. Soon . . . I AM HIGH. Good and High.

4. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If the weed is any good it shouldn't take much to get a good stone going. Some new people to weed don't always realize just how high they are at first.

I usually smoke weed about every other week so it usually takes only 1/4 bowl to get me stoned.

5. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    swim blazed a 1.6 g blunt with someone who was only taking 1 hit each time. I was good for a lil bit but then it goes away really quick. i guess they hab a high tolorence

6. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    about 6 good hits

7. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not much, 3-4 hits to start feeling it.

8. Sinsay

Sinsay Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im sorry but Ive been smoking probably longer than alot of you and i
    know anyone can get high off of only .3. Thats three hits out of
    my gravity bong and ive never seen anyone not get stoned off of
    that. But thats only if u use g bongs.

9. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    yes, i couldn't agree with u more that gravity bongs are the best way to blaze up, i have a homemade gravity bong i made with a socket, and the top half of a 650 ml pop bottle, i use it more than any of my other devices which is also why i rarely bust out my papers, 3 or 4 hits out of gravity bowls containing only a little piece of bud in each bowland i am more stoned than 5X-10Xmore weed smoked in a joint, so it is definetly the best high and the most efficient use of ur weed out of all methods, this is why it is my easy choice to smoke from any day

10. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    It doesnt take me alot to get stoned. It just all depends on what im smoking out of and the quality of the bud.

11. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    gotta take in to account what a given person considers "high".
    SOme people consider having a buzz and being happy high, some think
    barely being able to move and not able to think high. Only takes
    me a bowl or so, like 1/2 gram to get to where i consider high.

12. johnnyG

johnnyG Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    wen "swim" has no tolerance 2-3 hits off his vap but wen he has a
    toleranceof smoking 1s or 2s a day for a week about 6hits of his vap

wen smoking from his pipe without a tolerance 4 decent hits with a tolerance about 10 hits

13. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM usually rips thebong until he doesn't feel like packing it anymore.

14. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I had a very low tolerance, he can get high from just smoking one .5
    or .75 gram joint. or just a few hits off his bong do the trick.

15. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It really depends on what I'm smoking. Most of the crap sold around here is soapbar with a very low THC content which could mean smoking 7g between a few people in one night, and not really feeling blazed. However, even a gram or so of good Dutch weed or hash would have me well high.

16. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIM can catch a buzz off of any good weed. If smoking a bowl of dro, it normally only takes one bowl, and that bowl can be shared with a few people too. Schwag, it normally takes a goodjoint or blunt to do the trick. I am starting to smoke on weekends only and he is getting a lot higher. One bowl gets him really stoned, especially if it is good weed. Taking rips outa the bong gets him especially high.

17. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    takes me .1 or .2 gramsof GRADE a weed. and .5 of normal weed. thats for one session. i normally have 3-4 sessions a day, and sometimes will smoke alot more during a session depending on the occasion.

18. drugs-bunny

drugs-bunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I had smoked some ice hasj and it got me wasted from one hit but most
    of the time it takes me about 12 or 16 hits to get a good high

19. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    If you aren' stoned by the 3'rd or 4'th hit, you're just
    wasting your lungs smoking crap.

20. bigt

bigt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the weed SWIM grows gets you baked after one hit.. the strain is called the madman.. also some one hit wonders of the past skunk #1. sour diesel.. cali orange...willys..pretty much any good seeds SWIM purchaes produces a one hit wonder if grown correctly of course..especially when SWIN cures them for a few months :D