How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by ChaosandSoap, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ChaosandSoap

ChaosandSoap Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Been browsing the forums for an answer, found things that relate to my question, but I'd very much value a direct response.

I took 100mg of adderall at 12PM last night. He told me it was wonderful high, but that is beside the point. His friends want to do about 30 mg with himtoday, which would be roughly 12 hours after he injested the 100mg. He has never done adderall in consecutive days, so he does not know if this a bad idea. He is mostly worried about amphetamine psychosis. Is this safe for him? How long should he wait?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  2. kizevin

kizevin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    The other night I did 120mg of Amphetamine (Adderall XR) and 30mg of Dex-amphetamine (XR) and sitll wasn't totally geeked. Different people have different tolerances.

3. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is largely an issue of tolerence. I am not too familiar with what are toxic levels of amphetamines, but I would be more concerned about amphetamine psychosis and physical damage. Amphetamine psychosis usually occurs as a result of large doses and lack of sleep, so You should make sure that he still continues to sleep if he is going to use high doses. Taking large doses of amphetamines is also not healthy physically, specifically make sure You is not damaging his heart. I have used over 100mg in a 24 hour period but they were separate doses to do work, not for a high. SWIM enjoys the effects of Adderall but he has never attempted something like 100mg at once.

4. sweatloaf13

sweatloaf13 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'm prescribed 2 20mg tabs 3X a day,but I've gone much higher(usually due to tolerance though...

5. ashtrashus

ashtrashus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    if you did 100 mg and was fine, doing 200 would be the same.
    the effects will just last longer.

6. sw2431

sw2431 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the lethal dose of amphetamine is very very high or can be low people have taken 1000mg injections daily with no problem there are also deaths on record of doses as small as 10-15mg. but wouldnt worry about psychosis, it only occurs with chronic use at high high doses.

7. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    I have taken over 230 mg IR...

8. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    My done about 80mg in a variety of ways (insuffulation, oral, crushed in water) all at one time and was fine. He had no tolerance but didnt feel like 80mg was too much. Everyone is different. Drugs are weird man. He usually sticks to 20-30 though, usually half oral, half through the nose.

9. deekyleeky

deekyleeky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I heard that today I did over 300mg (non time released, tabet form) from the time he woke up, until rght now, used different methods, snorting, popping, parachuting, swims heart is beating a little fast and is having trouble catching his breath but thats the wonder of the klonopin I am prescribed to, he can do as much as he wants, and about an hour before he wants to sleep, he lets 2 on those dissolve under his tongue and he's out like a light. In the morning he usually doesn't remember taking the klonopin.

10. Drakzon

Drakzon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tolerances vary greatly swim often goes through 30 pillls 30mg each during hte course of one night you do the math for the total dose i'm to lazy. I would not recomend this though no matter what you think your tolerance is your probably taking your life in your hands though thats what your doing anyway when you take enough of something to get high

11. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Are these time released? They tend to last longer and You would need to be careful. If You took them daily at a high dosage yes tolerance would build and psychosis maybe. It would depend on several factors such as binging. Looking at some of the responses, wow, I wouldn't advise taking as much as other posters have taken. That just blows swim's mind.

Also if swim reads this correctly you took them at midnight so at noon the next day You would probalby be tired and 30 mgs wouldn't do much to help him. Adderall does not pep you up very much if tired in swim's opinion.