Dose - How much LSD for 3rd trip in 2 months?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Submerged, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Submerged

Submerged Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Recently some people tried LSD for the first time, and all I can say is wow. Great experience and definitely interested in trying it again in a few months time.

Actually, they did try it again 2 days after the first time, and while still fun, it was nowhere near as intense as the first time. Probably only had about 1/5 of the effects of the trip prior. I heard you build up tolerance to the drug very fast, would this have been the cause of the lesser trip? How long before the tolerance fades?

The big question they'd like answered though, is experienced users opinions on how much they should take for their third time in a few months (probably 2 months). The first trip caused them to see lots of blurred and moving stuff, a sort of...embossing effect like stuff moving out towards them and back in waves and stuff like a van breathing in a sense. It's hard to describe, but anyway they handled it fine, even to the point of entering a restaurant and getting a take away pizza (although this was pretty intense). Never actually saw any full on hallucinations like creatures or stuff running down walls or anything. Basically, confidence is pretty high they could handle themselves if they took 2 next time. Fairly relaxed people and are pretty sure they can handle themselves.

So, internet sages, how should they go about doing this? Will they still have any tolerance to the drug at this point? Should they take them both at once or another one 5 hours in or so? Should they expect it to be twice as intense as the first time or will it be more or less? Longer lasting?

Thanks for your opinions and advice... oh yeah, and is swimming/wading in my pool as astrociously bad an idea as I think it is?

2. kooaid

kooaid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: How much LSD?

Yes, the intensity of the second dose, if equal in quantity to the first (i.e., how many "hits"), probably decreased due to the rapid tolerance that develops, usually within 3 days. But it dissipates just as quickly.(1) Also, improper storage will cause considerable decomposition of product. Keep away from light, heat, oxygen, and moisture. A tightly sealed container placed in the freezer is adequate for longterm storage.(2)

3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

SWIJ disagrees strongly with this statement. You can always take more, but they can NEVER take less. Given that there are all sorts of RC's on blotter these days taking 2 tabs could be a recipe for disaster (or a very uncomfortable DOC-ride)

SWIJ would always recommend starting with half or one with unknown blotter.

4. kooaid

kooaid Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

75-150ug is a full dose of LSD. 200ug would produce a powerful trip beyond the standard.

6. Submerged

Submerged Newbie

Reputation Points:

Thanks for the advice everyone, really appreciate it!

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Regardless of what was said in Erowid et al - it has been directly noted that at LEAST 300mcg of Substance (?) will be easily absorbed by standard blotter paper/size. Whoever reported above/below is flat-out wrong.

This "The d isomer of LSD (LSD-25) is the only drug which is psychoactive
    in such quantities." is also incorrect.

8. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Thanks for the info, but let me correct it a bit.

A blotter can hold much more than 200ug; people have been putting 1000-1500ug (1 - 1.5mg) of DOx substances on blotters for years.

Next, 200ug of LSD is a high dose, and very rare to find on blotter, since most LSD blotters contain 50ug on average.

Welcome to the forum! :)