How much would SWIM really need?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by -k4ge, Feb 19, 2007.

1. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    Now, I was interested in purchasing some Heroin as sort of a, one time dabble but he just has a few Questions.

SWIM just wants enough to have to experiement with it on a few occassions, then have it gone. SWIM's afraid of needles, and will want to try Heroin in every other method of administration (Eat, Smoke, Snort)

Now, how much is SWIM looking at getting?*Assume potency is average, SWIM don't want to know the price*

Also, is their any way that I could remove the cutting agents and be left with pure Heroin? If it's not too complicated, how?

Thank you for your time.

2. methologist

methologist

Reputation Points:
    I use to be afraid of needles, till one of them delivered that first rush of Heroin. Now the needle is a lover of which is very lustful and beautiful.

Sniffing, eating, smoking wont do the trick, with Heroin in swims opinion its shoot or you are realllly missing out.

3. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    0.1 grams would give You quite a few hits snorting it, smoking it You may want more. swim never weighed her h, but at a guess each bag she bought was 0.05 grams.

4. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The weights irrelevant,it could weigh 1g but only be 1% pure,or 0.5g and be 100% pure and kill you outright,if i were you i'd find someone with opiate experience to help You with whatever way is chosen to take it.

5. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    Out of all of the people I know that have tried drugs none do opiates. Would a gram be sufficient, or would that be too much?

Thats to say, how long would a gram last somone just snorting Heroin?

6. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    slow down. get an idea of it first take a small sized match stick portion and place on foil hold a tube to your mouth and hold a lit light little bit away from the foil and suck in the vapors.

This method is preferred as with smoking unlike other methods u cant stop suddenly snorted and the beloved injection is likely to be to much first time and it is always good to get a feel before trying new thing specially heroin.

Smoking or in this case vaporizing would allow one to stop suddenly if they feel they need too. the best thing is not to do it ;)

7. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I amn't worried about measuring out doses, theres always a miligram scale present with new substances, SWIM just wants to know how much to initially purchase.

8. kreden

kreden Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    if I am afraid of needles, he should use a foil. for the first time do no take more that 0.2g. However, if I use foil, he can stop whenever he wants, the thing that can't be done with needle. So the risk of overdose is much lover when using foil.

WARNING: heroin is addictive, so he will want it again and again with larger and larger doses. So, I would like to warn him, not even to try!!!

9. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I don't mean to be rude, but is anyone going to actually adress my question?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  10. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If it's just gonna be a one time thing, You will want to get the full effect, so I would say to get about a gram/bundle (or ten capsules/bags). Depending on whether the dope is brown, black tar or white, You will need different doses. If it's brown, a decent line should do (about half your pinky finger long), but if it's white, a small bump should be fine (a couple matchstick heads). The tar needs to be smoked or IVed.

It's not really that easy to OD on heroin (snorting it), but depending on cutting agents and other shit, You needs to be careful.