How often can salvia divinorum be smoked?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by ExHxK, Apr 24, 2006.

1. ExHxK

ExHxK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am new to Salvia and registered on this forum just now so SWIM wishes to could ask a question about it. (so glad he found this place!)

Is there any harm in smoking Salvia every day? How often can it be smoked?

It's not like he's going to be doing it EVERY DAY, but he has been doing it the last 3 days straight. He's been noticing that he seem to have a very high level tolerance to it. The first time smoking it, it was 10x and he experianced almost nothing (then again he was smoking it in a pop can made into a pipe). He took about 5 hits off it.

Now he's using a cheap bong and 20x Salvia. He gets pretty high off it... but nothing close to the scarier experiances some people here have had.

The stuff he buys is "Purple Sticky Salvia", but it's not actually very sticky. Could it be that it's not too fresh? Could that be the case?

His experiances are, in average, as described by other people on the forum. Taking about 3 hits off 20x Salvia, he'll get an instant rush and go retarded for about a minute. Is it normal for the effects to kick in this fast? He noticed no other effects kicking in after 5-10 minutes. The first two or three minutes are the most intense. But he's seen no hallucinations really, just weird colors floating around, or real shadows will look really tripped out to SWIM.

He's experianced weird thoughts mostly. Sometimes he won't be able to move or talk properly, or even know what he's trying to say. One time he was sitting in a garage in a chair, and he thought that he was trapped in it and didn't know how to get up. Last night he thought that were demons wispering thoughts into his head and that his head extended backwards about a metre, and that they were in there. However, this usually only goes on for 2 minutes tops.

He just wonders if there's something going on that could be causing him not to experiance the full hallucinegenic effects?

Also, are there any other legal hallucinigenic drugs that are cheaper than Salvia? He doesn't want anything that can be more harmful than Salvia, as it's pretty harmless on it's own. But are there any other options?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2006
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ex:

You are in violation of a pile of Rules here. As a newbie, I won't issue you a formal warning. But you need to read the rules on this forum. Make special note of self-incrimination. As well as asking comparitive prices.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Here is the link to the rules:

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=43

3. ExHxK

ExHxK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm really sorry about that....

I've re-read my post. I'm not sure what I said that's self-incriminating. Can you inform me?

That way I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Refering to yourself is self-incriminating. This forum is monitored by law enforcement. The use of SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me) - or the equivalent is used. Regardless of the legality of what one refers to the use of in their location. So you will see SWIM all over the place here! LOL! Got it?

I'll do you a favor, watch.

5. ExHxK

ExHxK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Still looking for help :confused: ...

6. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You is obviously a salvia hard head. He shud keep on trying cos he'll develop reverse tolerance after a few tries. He shud make sure to hold in each hit for AT LEAST 20 sec and to take the hits directly after each other.

If the Salvia is sticky it probably means its crude extract which, aside from the fact that the potency really varies, contains harmful tar. He shud make sure that the next time he buys salvia he gets Standardized salvinorin A enhanced leaf, it potency is much superior and it burns and tastes better.

7. ExHxK

ExHxK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ummm.... thanks, but all that information answers only what was read elsewhere on the forum.

None of the questions i asked were answered.... and I've been waiting a week. :(

8. ExHxK

ExHxK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BTW, as said, I am wondering if the Salvia he had was just bad quality or TOO dry. I said nothing about his Salvia being too sticky, it was quite the opposite of that from what he told me.

9. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    ok, Well i doubt its that the salvia wasnt fresh cos it tends to last for a really long time. What i was sayin bout the stickiness is that if the name says sticky in it, it cud mean crude extract.