Culture - How often do people you know do LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Dalfir, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Dalfir

Dalfir Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, U.S.A.
    For you, is it more of a once-a-year special occassion, or an every weekend trip into the self? Do they do other psychedelics more often?

SWIM vehemently believes that psychedelics are not party drugs and should only be used for personal growth and exploration, but he's not too sure where the line should be drawn in terms of usage frequency.

1. 5/5,
      keep the good questions coming
      Mar 18, 2007
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swip have friends that do LSD all the time. All summer swip is around LSD and seeing people on it at shows, every weekend... swip does LSD a few times a year. Gotta leave room for other other trips and phens. Swip prefers a few phens (DOC, 2c-e) over LSD anyway.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I use LSD maybe a handful of times a year, probably a little more. Generally blotters come around in batches here and if there's plenty around, SWIM might go tripping once a fortnight or so if he has the opportunity.

4. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    Problem with Ireland is that LSD is extremly hard to come by. I am still in a two year long process of finding a source.

5. Henfer

Henfer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I am currently the only one doin it besides his best friend who's done it once as well and the guy who gives it to SWIM.

Yeah LSD is not that easy to come by, it's punished pretty hard and also the market is not too big for it. most people fear it (yeah, people using meth and E, fear to try LSD). as some wise man once said, "LSD causes psychosis in the people who never did it" or so.

it's also absolutely not accepted by almost anyone, so SWIM keeps it somewhat secret (is only known to be a friend of pot). only his friend, his mother (yeah SWIM's got a pretty cool mother who also tried weed once - at first as SWIM told her about it she was shocked but pretty soon saw the good outcomes of it) and his seller.

see it that way - the way to LSD is somewhat a kind of a search for the holy grail. it IS the holy grail of drugs and mind-expanding. but don't forget, there are people who love it and those who dislike it hard.

6. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Very true. Swim and friends searched for about a year until they found alice..... after one trip she vanished away again only to be found again a year later....luckily she stayed longer this time , she has been around here for the last 4 months or so. Swim fears that she will leave for the summer though.

7. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    It is uber gay that Ireland has very little LSD. WHre oh where has my acid gone? where oh where can it be?

8. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It is here alright.....but its only found in certain circle's of people. Swim's friend recently bumped into a guy at a techno gig who sell's very cheap trips. It IS out there....just gotta find the right people.

9. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    Hmm, techno gigs... Shame I cxan't stand it.

10. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    If techno aint swiys thing perhaps psy-trace or alternative music scene's with potential trippers ? It doesnt matter about the music.....alice would be the mission. I would tolerate music he doesnt like if there was no other source for her.

11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    jam band festivals are the most likely place to find LSD ... phish shows and dead shows is where it all began ... (the marketing of LSD, that is.)

12. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM and some of his friends eat LSD nearly every week and sometimes more often.. Sometimes I takes a month break, or so, but he hasn't been without an acid trip for more than 2-3 months in the last 14 years.. I believe regular use of psychedelics keeps the head clear and the teachings he receives from psychedelics fresh in his mind.. The naturals and LSD are his choice psychedelics, and he doesn't much care for the RC's or MDMA/MDA..

13. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium
    Swim trips (mushrooms or lsd) about once every 3-5 weeks. Last year I would only wait 2 weeks between his mushroom trips, and tolerance started to build.
    I have only a few friend who take psychedelics, and they take them maybe 3 times a year.