Opinions - How Old is too Old to take Cocaine?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by dolphinsnow18, Oct 31, 2006.

1. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wonder if there is a max age where someone either no longer gets effects from cocaine or it becomes too dangerous do it. I suspect an 82 y/o wouldnt be doing it :D

But when is that line drawn? Whats the oldest age of someone you know who is still snorting? Or how about smoking it?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: How Old is too Old?

Well HST was 34 when the '71 Mint 400 took place, SWIM's friend's dad is i think about 45, i thought there were going to be loads of examples of the more mature coke user, but that's all i can think of...

Just because it's not likely 82 year olds would be doing it dosen't mean it wouldn't work.

I don't see why it wouldn't, how many 82 year olds do you know that used to do coke when they were 18? (that'd be during WWII)

40-60 years from now, there'll be plenty of people who are now powder fans in their 80s, I know I would like to think he'd still dabble in the nose candy when he's 80, and he'd like to think all his dealers would still be able to hook him up from the various nursing homes and rooms above their grandchildren's garages.

3. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Never get too old, as long as the heart can take it. Swim in his 50s, guess that should tell you something.

4. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

ya, I was try to imply heart limitations in my question. I know some of the rock stars in the 60's and 70's are still doing chit.

5. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I have a friend that is nearly 70 and is usually speeded up most weekends clubbing.

6. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

OMG! God Bless him!

7. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Before I was around 25 I'd assumed that anyone over 35 was past it but now I'm over 40, I no longer think age matters so much. However, I also think that we live in a more fluid age.

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.

Agreed... SWIM also thinks it just depends if a person's heart can take it or not. Amount definitely counts too... he can't party like he could a decade ago, i.e. multiple-day runs are becoming too much lately.

9. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba

My friends used to live with an old German trucker (60+years) who would join in with their coke sessions, the only drug swim can ever remember him refusing was acid, he couldnt handle it too well but he was a sketchy old bastard anyway.

Too answer the OP there isnt going to be a maximum age for something like this as there are far too many variables.

10. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.

A fit 75 year old can probably handle his cola better than an obese 33 year old *cough* Belushi *cough*

Freud used until he was 48, and that was in an era of health that was 100 years backwards from today.

11. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Got it: Keith Richards.

12. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

yup, Keith immediatley came to mind but he's also done so many drugs I dont recall what his DOC was.

13. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    How Old is too Old?

I have heard through other people of coke users well into their 40s and early 50s. There was a granny in her 50s who OD'd had coke in her system I read in our local paper a while back. It just goes to show.....