Health - How strong cocaine can be?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by olvidaras, Dec 1, 2006.

1. olvidaras

olvidaras Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    What are the effect of smoking that? When does it become an addiction? I have been using it for like around 5 months. I think he hears noises. Is that an effect? He has also became a different man, he doesn't work anymore, he is getting mad, he can't do anything. Are this symptoms when I use them or is it a result because of abstinence?
    What does help on quiting?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hearing sounds, voices, footsteps on the roof - yes this happens from using cocaine too frequently. A personality change such as you describe is also symptomatic of frequent use.

Quitting cocaine is difficult, but not as much from a physical-addiction standpoint. It is the psychological aspects of the drug that make it difficult - but certainly possible.

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Smoking cocaine can be really destructive to a lot of other aspects of life... not the least of which because they all end up mattering less than rock cocaine. Even one's life/death can stop mattering as much as getting a hit.

Re: help quitting, *get away from it, man*. Wherever You can go where it *isn't*, go there.

4. olvidaras

olvidaras Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    Thank you for the answers. Yes, even footsteps on the roof.
    But I have another question. Can SWIM figure that this is from drugs? Because he is sure someone was on the roof, he doesn't want to addmit that it was from drugs.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Are they real or is it you. this is a questions swia asks herself every-now and again the only other way would be to have a friend (sober) to work out if they are real or not.

You might not be mad from drugs, but that dont mean they may have triggered an outcome that may have happened naturally. Try stopping if the crazy noises disappear brake for a while then try and learn a habbit of doing every-now and again rather then all the time if possible