Effects - How to Achieve a Visually Intense DXM Trip?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jesusfreak666er, Nov 25, 2005.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have taken dxm many times and though i have always had a good high, no matter the dose... usually between 350-700 depending on how intense im looking for, but i have never had one of these intense hallucination i have read other people have had. The most intense distortion or hallucination i usually get is I lose depth perception, which happens for me around 400mg-up doses. How high do i have to go to really get some intense OEV and CEV

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Icostalibedron

Icostalibedron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim dosed 1 gram once, the highest dose he's done. the trip was very
    intense and I had little hallucinations. He reported having a
    coke bottle apearing to be mug rootbeer, and a soda spill appeared on
    the ground. Some people hallucinate at 400mg doses, some just arnt
    gifted, so i would take 1gram (12 ounces of robo max strength cough)

then see where your at.

oh yeah, try smoking weed on dxm, and even popping a whippit while
    peaking, and tell me you arnt satisfyed, tell me what you think after
    you try these things

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i dont know if i really wanna put that sorta strain on my body i dont know how safe that really is.... especially for your heart

4. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    take a dose that is intense for you and then about 90 minutes later spark up a spliff. If that doesnt work, I dont know what will

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i always blaze wit my dxm, its not that i dont get really messed up and feel dissasociated, along with my depth perseption being messed up and mild auditory hallucinations such as thinking i hear people calling my name but thats as intense as the hallucinations get... I still love dxm and the high but i just dont get these crazy hallucinations I have read about under the dxm experiances

6. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What do you do after taking the DXM? I find the most intense/hallucinegenic trips when im alone, watching a film or listening to music.

Maybe try DXM on an empty stomache (if you haven't already).

Maybe this drug just doesn't work as well for you? Because I get hallucinations quite a bit before 700mg.

7. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i had some pretty intense cev's yesterday. I played some modest mouse and put blankets on the floor and layed on my bedroom floor and i watched as the ceiling became intangled with amazing patterns. I drank 8oz of tuss max smoked some ganja and then had some cigs when the high hit.

8. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    With DXM, Isee lots of patterns and shapes. Also when I lay down and stare at the ceiling I can make out pictures of things, all totally random, then when I try to focus in on them they dissapear.

When I'm coming up, I usually watch tv... You know when the screen goes black and moves onto a new scene? I see all lines kind of connected to eachother, so yeah basically just patterns.

9. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I get nice cevs and stuff but i never have those sorts of hallucinations i get from acid and shrooms really but i guess they r different drugs, I mean i still love dxm.

10. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I never got any oev's and very little cevs and when i did they were just small patterns, not matter what the dose if i got them they were never intense, i just dont think its that kind of drug you know.

11. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    An easy way for an intense trip would be the following (my fave one)

1: 200 mg DXM (Start Time = ST)
    2: 200 mg Diphenhydramine (ST)
    3: Cig (ST + 30,1:00,1:30 etc)
    4: Weed (Little High, try like 2-3 hits) (ST + 55)
    5: 250-300 mg DXM (ST + 1:30)
    6: 2-4 Shots of Hard Liquor (ST + 2:30)

Have fun!

12. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    can i ask why you take dipenhydrimine? also, i have found if i smoke a cig while i'm DXM'ing then i'll get really hot and uncomfy.

Muirner

13. killthepoor187

killthepoor187 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had the same problem when I first started taking DXM. It was really frustrating, to, because I REALLY wanted those crazy visuals that I've heard about. Here are some things I've learned over my dex career:

1. Dissociative anaesthetics aren't the most visual drugs. But the visuals can be MUCH more real/intense then most other psychs.

2. I didn't get any oev's until after I had tripped many times, and have heard the same from other people. It may just take experience before you get them.

3. OEV's occur most often in the dark. Try dimming the lights, or a pitch black room. But be careful with the pitch black room, as it can feel too intense for some. They won't occur instantly, either, you have to give your brain time to decide what to draw in all that blank space. This is the converse of serotonergic hallucinogens like lsd and shrooms, which tend to work with light.

4. The tail end of my peak is always where I get the best visuals. I don't know why, but it is.

5. Watching TV (preferably a movie, or something without comercials) can make you experience the show from inside the set, which is REALLY, well, neat. I like 12 Monkeys. Sci-Fi is really good on dex.

6. To get good CEV's it is important to relax. This can be hard while peaking on DXM, when you close your eyes and feel like you are on a roller coaster. But if you can relax and let you mind flow, you can go on crazy adventures in your head.

7. In my experience smoking weed makes the visual distortions more colorful, but stops a lot of the hallucinations. At least for me.

8. Using a strobe light can really kick your trip up, not usually as much as the dark room, though. I've seen people relive childhood experiences this way.

9. Music can also help. I like Pink Floyd for the come up, and something really fast/heavy, like Slayer for the peak.

1. 3/5,
      Useful information
      Apr 11, 2009
Tags: