how to avoid Kholes or anything else terrifying

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by poison1981, Dec 11, 2006.

1. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Helllo

I was just wondering how someone could take Ketamine but not deal with the sscary effects such as hallucinating or losing control with dissassociative effects but at the sametime experience a decent buzz? is it possible even

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    well u really need to read up on the hole ketamine thing! and what its used for. in low doses which what you'd be looking at would create those effects your looking for. Ketamine will cause those effects that u dont want in higher doses yet this is the main reason why people do take ketamine for its dissociation like effects.

Swia did hear about CK1 which is practiced in some club sences not that she condones it, but ketamine in its powder form would be snorted with coke to create that sort of feeling.

3. poison1981

Reputation Points:
    I just wanted a quick easy nice relaxing high but does not like to drink booze and does not like the herbals finds them to cause paranoia

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    learn to meditate.. thats a good experience.. Learn what set and setting means and im sure you will not have probs with swiy's herbal consumption but then not for everyone im sure. explore maybe you will find something u can do..

5. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    K is pretty intense, especially if one experiences paranoia.. Starting with a small key bump of K, should give one a pretty nice buzz, but not overly unmanageable.. Most K users actually prefer to go straight into the K-Hole, as this is where they stop worrying about their body and just experience an intense psychedelic experience that is isn't easy to describe.. Magical and intesne, are two words that come to SWIM's mind..

6. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds like GHB might be a better substance to experiment with rather than Ketamine for the effects You is looking for.

7. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Or DXM, swiy'll get dissociated but less intense than k and with alot of feeling good thrown in.

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Let me get this straight... kava or kratom cause You paranoia, but he's wanting to do ketamine? Strange trip, man.... :p

9. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I don't think hes talking about kava or kratom, though I may be wrong.

Herbals could refer to Herbal XTC. Or more likely it refers to benzylpiperazines and other assorted piperazines. In New Zealand at least, and I think Canada also, piperazine containing products are called "Herbals".

10. poison1981

Reputation Points:
    Dxm has already been thought of but it is to dangerous for SWIM to play with because I am on SSRI's

11. poison1981

Reputation Points:
    sorry meant to say dxm has already been experimented on I did enjoyit but I do not want to have Seratonin syndrome

12. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    most K users I know don't like to k-hole, they prefer a smaller dose. You should search the internet for recreational doses of K, and take a low dose to start with. its very unlikely he/she will hallucinate/lose control etc unless it's a pretty high dose. more likely You will just feel confused.

of course theres a lot of variables it is not always possible to be sure how much I am taking, and everyone can react differently i speak from SWIM's personal experience only. but with a low dose i don't think You would have a problem.

13. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree with the "small bumps" advice....swim aim whenever she used K was to K-hole, but never experienced such due to cross-tolerance with DXM. You should most likely be fine with low doses...take a small bump, wait about 15 minutes to see if the effects are satisfactory and take a SMALL amount more if not. It's most likely going to be trial and error, but if You stays with the insufflation route of administration and low doses then he probably won't K-hole. One just has to learn how one reacts to a compound, personally.

Many people do not K-hole so it shouldn't be a huge concern unless one is taking large amounts...that is 25mg bumps every so often will probably be rather mild. Just don't go doing 100mg lines or something and You will most likely be fine.

And, as far as ethnos go, Swim suggests kratom a nice, relaxing high if that's what You wants. It also has stimulant properties, but swim never found it all that stimulating. It seems to be moreso with those who already have an opiate tolerance. Swim usually finds it relaxing and mildly euphoric...although it can contribute to insomnia if taken at night. And, it rules out the possibility of going on a "trip" that You doesn't want.

Ketamine is nice, though, in swim's experience. She's always found it a nice, mellow high, but knows it has the potential for intensity.