1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Question - How to detox from THC for a Urine Test?

Discussion in 'Drug testing Questions' started by Tryptamine, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Tryptamine

Tryptamine

Reputation Points:
    Hello. Swim has recently been placed on non-reporting probation (in USA), and wants to be safe and detox. There is about 1 week left until Swim must contact the Probation office.

Swim has been smoking high quality headies daily (about .1g-.2g) for over a year. First of all, is there anyway to beat a probation drug test (substitution, dilution, etc. or will they detect cheating?)?

If not, then what would be the best way to get the THC out of body in 1 week?... Swim wonders if this could happen successfully if he drinks lots of water and goes to a sauna (for sweating) everyday or every other day. [Swim is 20 years old and 155lbs.]

Please be very specific and also indicate whether or not your idea has been used and how successful it was. Any help is much appreciated.

2. infekt

infekt Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    There is no safe way to tamper the urine sample in a probation drug test in swim's experience. For swim, they watch. very closely. Though subsitution with a fake penis type of device may work out, its too risky.

This may be very hard to swiy, and there is no gaurantee since swiy has been smoking pot daily for that amount of time, but swim could stop smoking, work out A LOT, do a lot of Yoga, and not eat too much fatty foods (preferably none at all, maybe go vegetarian for a week), and drink lots of water for a week and maybe swim will have a chance of clearing out his system. This is what swim does to pass PO urine tests, but he doesn't use that often (maybe once a week, if that) Good luck

3. nyirensk01

nyirensk01 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I Heard drinking LOTS of water will help but im not all that clued up about fooling drug tests lol good luck

4. Stradivarius

Stradivarius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Have a friend who's clean(never used drugs or in abstinence for over 6 months) pee in a condom.Tie it and put it under your balls(assuming swim is a guy).When you have to do the peeing just use a needle to pierce a little hole in the condom and squeeze it.I know it's yucky but it's better than other scenarios.
    I said 6 months cause in some cases cannabis can stay a shitload inside.Just to be on the safer side.

5. sylvanshia

sylvanshia

Reputation Points:
    using vitamin b-12 (niacin) will work since most niacin flushes out the system very well also working out and drinking a ton of water will help a lot and putting all three together made it possible for swim to pass all of his drug tests at a court mandated drug classes

6. Johan73

Johan73

Reputation Points:
    Swim liked to drink cranberry juice also. But preferably one that is just cranberry juice; many are just flavored or contain other juices and a ton of sugar. Though swiy may not be able to tolerate the somewhat bitter taste of just cranberry juice.

Moreso it is a diuretic which helps you urinate more of your stored water to hopefully help get the THC out the system. Combined with drinking lots of water it may help. And working out of course and if possible maybe even fasting for a couple days.

7. Wehr

Wehr Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    B-12 will also add the color back into the urine so it doesn't look like swiy tried cheating by drinking lots of water, won't it?

8. EscapeDummy

EscapeDummy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Haha indeed. Take any B-Vitamin complex and your pee will be quite yellow for a few hours. Swim would suggest, in addition to what others have suggested, go running EVERY DAY for AT LEAST 30mins this week. Perhaps swim a bit before you step into the sauna/steam room. Just work out like a motherfucker. The more exercise you do, the faster you burn fat - and the faster those damned fat-soluble THC metabolites leave your system.

9. Graduisic

Graduisic Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    vitamin B and a lot of water is usually the best bet. Keep in mind, however, that one can dilute one's urine to the point of requiring a re-test as it lacks normal urine trace elements. There is no fast process to detoxifying THC from the body.

SWIM would imagine exercise would help a great deal as well, keeping the metabolism running high and burning fat where THC is stored.

10. DaveDaPsychonaut

DaveDaPsychonaut Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Exercise as much as possible, eat a big breakfast, eat often during the day to keep your metabolism going (Eat plenty of carbohydrates that burn slowly like wheat and brown rice, especially during breakfast), and drink plenty of water.

Then on that test day, exercise as least as possible.

11. Kitarist

Kitarist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Drink lots of water and drink fruit juice. (lots of lemons) and excerise or take a walk for at least an hour a day

12. MeLiNkO

MeLiNkO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM as well is on ISP probation in the US and found that no matter what you do they will figure it out. Unless you are using real clean urin or synthetic bought from a head shop. SWIM purchased the whzinator appuratus and was never able to use do to supervison during sample taking. SWIM also has tried the detox drinks,pills,green tea, niacin,crannberry pills,water pills and many other said to work optios and either got to sick or was unable to pass the test. The best way for SWIY to pass is to stay clean and get through the probation. Its that or back to jail. Yes they will give you many chances due to new regulations on marijuana use on probation but those will run out and they will send you back. Over 2 years SWIM has been on paper and had it not been for him getting clean and making a deal he would be sitting in prison for 36 months.

13. Smirnoff

Smirnoff Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    THC is stored is your fat. People who smoke alot of weed can sometimes feel its effects during exersing without even beeing high dirung it. The only way to eliminate THC in your fat is to lose your fat... so exercise, run, bike, anything that will augment you cardio and make you lose fat.. also eat fat things because it will dilute the THC in your fat and it can make it in so small amount that it wont be possible to detect it

14. VolumeHIGH

VolumeHIGH Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when i was playing football in high school, we used to get tested once a week and tested twice every other week. i would drink 2 gallons of water a day, once in the morning and another 30min or so b4 pratice/meetings started, i would also take B-12 to help keep my piss yellow and B-2 and B-6 to help flush out my system, i also ran a mile every morning and night plus my football pratice. ive never faild a drug test till my Sr. year when the scouts poped me. my cousin has been on P.O many times and has never failed either, he sometimes pours a cap full of blech in his cup or B-12, B-2 plus water, he has also taken "420 detox" i used to smoke about 6 grams a day w/ 3 other friends and me and my cousi used to smoke about 3-5 grams a day when he smoked......

15. emoduckie

emoduckie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So are we eating celery or Doritos?

16. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    From what I have gathered online these are all helpful:

Water- as everyone else said, drink a shit ton up until the around the day before testing as many tests now check creatinine levels

Diurectics- cranberry, dandelion, tea, all help speed up 'flushing' SWIYs system

eat vegetables- cut way back on fats, or at least the 'bad' saturated fats

SWIM is gonna try to get clean in seven days.

17. Future

Future

Reputation Points:
    Cardio work-outs, plenty of fluids, and a high fiber diets.

18. Vein_Banger

Vein_Banger Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Go to swiys nearest healthfood store or head shop and just buy some TestPure! Has werked more than a couple times for swim!

19. broscious

broscious Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIY must first and foremost drink LOTS of water especially the day prior, and the day of the test. Swim was in the military and passed many a drug test by following these directions. 1. Start drinking water the day before, until your piss is clear 2.Also on the day before take some niacin 1000 mg or more in swims case (you can by this at any drug store, do not take on the day of the test!) 3.Maintain your clear piss through testing

If SWIY follows these rules, SWIM can almost guarantee that SWIY will pass. Good luck and don't freak out, you will be fine.

20. swimsstrange

swimsstrange Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    get ahold of "zydot euro blend" and follow instructions. swim successfully tricked the government with it.