1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - How to enjoy Valium (Diazapam) the best way ??

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by dcrn, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dcrn

dcrn

Reputation Points:
    Swim has some 10mg Generic Valium. Whats the best way to take them and enjoy the high ? With what ?

Swim is new to benzos and likes to enjoy them from time to time..

He took this same Valium 10mg and didnt feel a lot difference

Are you supposed to be high or what

2. msmogadon

msmogadon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    A diazepam 10mg tablet is not going to give you anykind of "buzz" much higher around 50mg+ Is what requires SWIM to feel good from her vallies. Keep in mind this SWIM has been taking diazepam for 8 years at least.

3. sylvanshia

sylvanshia

Reputation Points:
    Swim actually enjoys taking valium with seroquel (quetiapine) it creates a whole ne experience alltogether but swim has also found that if swiy is not against snorting that the 10mg could have a "high" effect.

4. msmogadon

msmogadon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Also cut them in half and drink a cup of tea like SWIM does

5. kerang

kerang Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Lol, swiy sound like a doctor :thumbsup:

6. msmogadon

msmogadon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    To whom is SWIY referring?

7. eche05

eche05

Reputation Points:
    50mg is an extremely high dose for diazepam, with respect to new swimmers 0 tolerance to benzodiazepines. Around roughly 20mg, diazepam produces intoxocation and euphoria, dosages above 30mg negatively effect memory of the experience. SWIM suggests a method of minamizing dose, and maxamizing euphoria and intoxication. I.e., combination with something else.

8. Herbal Healer 019

Herbal Healer 019 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM should take the diazepam orally due to diazepams's high oral bioavailability & take grapefruit juice (increases overall effects and duration) as a CYP3A4 inhibitor to potentiate the valium, but don't exceed 5-10mg when doing the whole potentiation thing with a low tolerance.

Also I agree with the above post, 50mg is too much, although the original poster did say they had a tolerance from prolonged use.

SWIM tried 10mg of valium for their 1st benzo experience & it was an extremely tranquil & blissfull experience. Crushing the pills & then taking them speeds absorption too.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  9. phatassone

phatassone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Diazepam relieves anxiety, and is euphoric in that way, if swiy is not anxious swiy will probably not like benzos very much, its also a good muscle relaxer... if swiy want to potentiate it have a few beers with it, it also mixes nicely with opiates In SWIMS opinion... try a slightly higher dose and maybe potentiate with some booze...

10. yaba

yaba

Reputation Points:
    Swim needs 50mg+ no tolerance but not new to diazepam. And he does like a drink with it, cant advice it As alcohol and diazepam can be a dangerous combination.
    He sometimes mix it with dihydrocodeine. Or all of them but only a little of each !!!

11. Roxycodin

Roxycodin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My CAT Swim thinks if your taking only 10mg of diazepams the best thing is mix them with is a little bit of opiates. My Cat thinks they good together like coffee and cream. :)

12. casim

casim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i had 5mg X 30 tablets. at once and after lke 30 mins i started trippng balls. i couldnt walk proper and everything was spinning. and i didnt have any control over what i was saying and dong. lol it was good. after 2 hours i passed out and woke up on the side of the road :/

13. gncssm77

gncssm77

Reputation Points:
    Considering that you only like to take benzs occasionally I would guess your tolerance is low. Out of all the benzos valiums were one of the first if not the first. If your feeling anxiety from a rough day or just overall feeling rough valium helps more in that respect. Take 20-40 mg is about all you can do IMO without falling asleep. That iswhy people dont abuse valium as much as they do like klonipin and xanax.

Just be careful benzos will lead to crappy withdrawal after just mild dosages 1-2 times a week.

I reccomend that you start with 20 mg orally a once, and take 5 mg more each time you try it until you find a "buzz".

14. mikezombie777

mikezombie777 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    20mg with no tolerance is the way to go. Don't be stupid and go taking 50mg+ because you'll just feel trippy for a little while, pass out and remember fuck all. Plus starting out with high doses will up your tolerance too quickly.

Don't use opiates with them if you have no tolerance - it's a fast way to an early grave. Maybe have a few beers with the 20mg.

15. RX420

RX420 Banned

Reputation Points:
    valium is my friends fav. usually needed 50mg to feel alright. usually mixed with hydrocodone.

but mixing downers is bad. My friends is very experienced. perhaps some kava along with the valium to add a little something.

16. Pine93

Pine93 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ye 25-35 mg is good, just work your way up. A pretty one-dimensional drug IMO. order a veggie pizza and some wings, gra one of your favoriet movies. there good with alcy, just be careful. they also go with weed and codiene

17. ProfK

ProfK Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know it's frowned upon, but yes, diazepam with a small amount of alcohol, say one or two beers, produces a very nice feeling. I have also found that just one beer has been a great way to snap out of a drowsy fuge produced by a fairly large (+- 40mg) dose of diazepam. Of course payment of worse drowsiness is exacted a few short hours later.

18. windupbird

windupbird Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have been taking different benzos (clonazpam, ativan, temazepam and zoplicone) for about ten years on and off. I have been taking them daily, whichever i can get for the past 5 months. I just got a hold of some 5 mg valiums, the yellow ones....and all they do is make me extremely tired. Its weird because I think I should have some tolerance however I have only taken valium once or twice before in the past. I've only taken 2 of them and Im so drowsy right now I dont even want to get out of bed. This doesnt make sense to me what gives?
    My other benzos certainly dont make me tired at all, if anything they give me energy and motivation.
    Can somebody please explain this to me???

thanks

19. QyX9

QyX9 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That's easy. Diazepam (Valium) is simply the strongest sedative Benzo.

You also have to keep in mind that every Benzo is different.

I get very tired from Clonazepam. A friend of mine can take it in the morning and go to work. I never could do this and I never developed a tolerance to this effect.

Lorazepam normally doesn't make me tired but sometimes it does.

Zopiclone is a hypnotic. It is weird that it doesn't make you sleepy / fall asleep.

20. wolfgangpuck

wolfgangpuck

Reputation Points:
    I personally find that Valium doesn't hit me as hard as some other benzos like lorazepam or alprazolam. I wonder if its due to its low potency and longer half life?