1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - How to get high on concerta with ADHD

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Karl Jackson, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Karl Jackson

Karl Jackson Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Ireland
    Ok so I know there's a lot of these threads and loads of information online about it but I can't get a clear answer anywhere, I've been on every drug forum and loads of websites but I can't get a clear answer so here's my question

Firstly is it possible for someone with ADHD to get high on concerts, I heard loads sayings yes and loads saying no so anyone with a personal experience of getting high with ADHD would be greatly appreciated

Secondly how could someone do it, I know there's ways of cutting it up to snort it and I know there's people that chew it so what's the best way to get high with adhd

And lastly what's a good dosage for someone with ADHD to feel a somewhat "high" effect

Thanks to anyone that replys

2. NaVeep

NaVeep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Somewhere on north
    Only way to get high on Concerta is snorting it. Im on 40mg XR medikinet and i get high on it everytime orally when taking it morning to start the day. But i had taken concerta 54mg 36mg 18mg and its really shitty one orally alot of the time you feel like empty or no emotions like zombie upset stomach becouse of the shell and the time release. When taking high doses of concerta (54mg-158mg havent gone more up.) i get this no emotion feeling and zombie feeling so i cant advise you to take. Only way i got good highs on concerta was snorting it and thats why concerta is perfect for it. It has high doses to 54mg and not that much powder to snort.

3. Dukearoma

Dukearoma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from YellowBlue
    On the contrary, if you break the Concerta and take out the right stuff it's no different than any other MPH.

It needs some dicking around to get the most of it, but it is every bit as pure. Put the outer shell + inner compartments minus the brown stuff into a whiff of water and just wait until it dissolves. If you're out of time you can accelerate the process by crushing, heating and stirring it. My hamster usually makes a pretty fine powder, pours some drops of boiling water on it, and then puts it into a small flask, which she then shakes around for a minute or so.

After that you can get big hits by putting it up the butt. Trust me. My hamster did this, and she felt amazing for hours and hours. It's worth the hassle, and I personally believe that everyone should get to know their butt. It's such beautiful thing, and the friendship with your butt will always help you smile when you're down and out.

Another nice way to superintend the MPH is by spray. Just get one of those nasal sprays for colds or allergy, and replace the liquid inside with MPH. The hit is good, and it's a sneaky way to carry it with you if you're going to parties or clubs.

Just swallowing the MPH works as a last resort, but unless you're out to follow your doctors direction it's just so wasteful, and it gives my hamster jitters and anxiety.

Cheers!

4. richie barber

richie barber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Florida, United States
    I have ADHD and currently take pill for then and you can definitely get high from them just not as much as a person without ADHD.

A good dosage i would use would be about 60mg and the best way to do it would to be crushing it up and hotrailing it.

hotrailing= heating up a glass tube very hot and and snorting it. it turns into vapor when you snort which faster absorbs through your nose, and gives you a more intense high.

this works great for me because after a while of just snorting it, it turns stale and you become used to the feeling. this gives you an all new out look on the satisfaction of Methylphenidate. :)

hope this helps and if you have any questions feel free to message me.;)

5. NaVeep

NaVeep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh man dude you saying the truth right here after i started snorting it the high got always better more control less comedown and orally high started to get better and better like an the comeup rush and peak are so wonderful like snorting it but lasts longer.

6. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The reason you don't have a clear answer, is because there isn't one.

Go experiment with different doses and ROAs and see what happens. Report back with your results.

7. richie barber

richie barber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Florida, United States
    another way of getting high is using IV (personally i haven't tried this soon i will though:D) but because my inexperience i would not go on my word.

this form is very danger and you should really read all the information before you do this.

there is a forum on this exact thing that i would recommend you read

according to this it seems like a fun thing to do. but please do research before you do anything.

8. monkeyking

monkeyking Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Don't snort concerta. The pills are designed to stop that, and those that do end up snorting chunky bits that aren't supposed to be up there.

I've never heard nor seen concerta vapour being breathed and honestly it sounds like too much work.

If you want to get high, the quickest way is to just chew the tablet then swallow it, thus breaking the time release mechanism.

For the dose, anywhere from a chewed 36mg to a 72mg pill.

If you have ADHD, this won't get you high, just more focused. You'll be very emotionless, almost like a machine, and you won't want to do anything because that's what methylphenidate does for people with ADHD. You'll experience a very horrible crash that won't be worth the slight "high" you get.

The high isn't like weed or mdma. You will not get high, you will not feel euphoria, you will just feel calm for an hour or two, then sad and angry during the comedown of a high dose.

Don't bother trying to get high from methylphenidate if you have ADHD, as there are much better options like cannabis or mushrooms.

9. WashedCNDL

WashedCNDL Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o from U.S.A.
    Above suggestions relating to taking the pills apart and using water to extract them are quite on point and I agree. That said, I have ADD and have definitely gotten high from Methylphenidate (what Concerta is) from snorting crushed up IR pills (usually around like 30-70mg, although sometimes I did smaller lines throughout an evening) and putting transdermal patches in my mouth.

I did mess around with Concerta at some points although I basically just broke them up and put it in my mouth, had some effect but not as much as the snorting or patches. Last time I abused Methylphenidate it was actually an Extended-Release tablet that I crushed and snorted. Best experiences were when I combined this with cannabis, although it was short lived. I noticed I seemed to require above average doses to achieve a high than people without ADD, a story I've heard from other people with ADD using stimulants.

I'd think the water extraction and rectal administration would surely work in terms of trying to cop a high from the drug. Although be wary of the crash, shit can be vicious. Last time I abused with that tablet led me to lay in bed feeling like shit until I fell asleep (although the guilt of abusing drugs while in a program probably had something to do with that too).

10. Karl Jackson

Karl Jackson Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Ireland
    I've been changed to something beggining with e I forget the name I'll go and check it and I've ritilan aswell , I'm on 30mg of the er and 10 ritilan anyway to get high with them or is it just as hard

11. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Clearly you didn't read any of the posts here, why are you asking a question we already covered for you? Maybe you should find a responsible adult drug user to hold your hand?

12. novak.d420

novak.d420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Getting high on concerta is easier than most have made it out to be. Chew off the top where the laser drilled hole is, and vwola! The medication will spill out much faster, within and hour or so. I heard roa of anal for mph was only 50% BA? The high will last about 2 hours for me, and therapeutic effects for 4 hours after. I just dosed 6 alaza (activis) 36mg. This is the best thing you can do. MPH to me is similar in feeling to cocaine where amps are a class of their own. Anyway, I find this method the best. I am going to take 2 more 36mg now. Chew top only, leave hydrophilic layer/sponge to push out all medication, especially once water coming in from both sides.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2017 ---
    I also wonder if modafinil blocks the pleasure of concerta, as 9 36mg used to be great (now I was scripted 72mg before switching to modafinil, and did not abuse, been a year plus since dosing this high). I just feel super focused, teeth grinding, chain vaping, and slaying on diablo. I wonder if other meds, both for adhd and other things, can mess with concerta pleasure.

13. NaVeep

NaVeep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah talks good shit Chewing concerta is very good i even love the taste of it. It really makes you do wonder things like alot of typing and socializing getting shit done and the thing with methlyphenidate for me is, if you reach a dose that you feel good, dont go over it just stay there the tolerance for methlyphenidate does not increase if you stay healthy.

14. markjustin

markjustin Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I have a freind who loves concerta he has snorted it plugged it and iv'd it he said when he snorted it he got high but the comedown was horrible he said when he made it into liquid form and plugged it he loved it and for some reason the comedown was alot better and when he iv'd it he said it was awesome and hardly any comedown he was high for about 4 hours and had a great sleep after felt completely normal. Iv'ing is extremely dangerous but he does it anyway. I now there is some good ways to extract but lots of messing around but little safer anyway there you have it... Oh and when he takes it orally he said he was high all day but the comedown was worst of all ways.