Drug info - How to get that last drop of LSD out of the bottle?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by meep, Apr 18, 2007.

1. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    How the hell do I get it?!

I have a rough guess that he has 4 hits left in his little bottle, his bottle dropper no longer reaches and a spare dropper cannot seem to collect enough but there is still a fair bit at the bottom and little drips on the side of the bottle.

He is not sure how much is actually left due to silly people attacking the bottle when they please but not counting the hits (not swim) Since I amn't sure about whats left he cant just fill the bottle to the top and split accordingly. (hope that makes sence)

Swim also thankfully once read the following on erowid since this is exactly what I was going to do.

Great as this is to have read, I am still stuck for getting whats left in the bottle out. Does anyone more experienced in such conundrums have any tips? Thanks swiys!

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: How to get that last drop out of the bottle?

personally I would add just fill the whole thing up with water/vodka then drink it all or break it down into 2 doses.whatever you do if your useing non-distiled water make sure you dose right away or pretty soon(like an hour or so)because the chlorine in tap water(i think)has been know to break down lsd

3. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

His original LSD was mixed up using vodka (apparently) so he will fill the bottle to the top and go for it. Hooray!

4. dirk

dirk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

It's complicated, but the only way I can see out of your problem is this:

1 find an accurate ballance (at least 2 decimal places, preferably more)
    2 weigh bottle complete with the last few hits in it
    3 wash out the bottle with a known ammount (10 ml?) of pure water and put this into a clean, dry bottle of some sort
    4 dry out the first (now "empty") bottle and reweigh - use tissue paper perhaps - important to get it fully dry

the difference between the first and second weights is the weight of eye drops that was washed out of the first bottle (now diluted in 10ml of water of course).

roughly speaking a drop is about 0.05g for most aqueous solutions and most droppers, (your eyedrops should be mostly water, so no real need to worry about different density here) however, if you want to be extra sure, then just use the old dropper to find out how much a drop weighs (weigh 10 drops together and then divide total weight by 10)

When you've calculated how many hits are in the 10ml of water, just divide up as you wish.

N.B. rinse the dropper in the new solution a few times if you want to be sure of each share being the same - there will be a small ammount of good stuff inside it

5. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how did it go?

6. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    swim rinced what was left in the bottle and drank from a shot glass. He doesn't have very good scales so couldn't do the weight testing.

My acid had been left in the dark but was getting quite warm every day and condensating (sp) in the bottle. I had no trip, visions or pupil dilation.
    I couldn't sleep when he went to be though. Swim thinks the heat ruined the acid after reading it need to be kept cold. oops.

Tags: