1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - How to get the most out of Adderall?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by blueeyed, Jul 8, 2010.

1. blueeyed

blueeyed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am prescribed 20mg IR adderall a day. I takes 1 in the AM and one about 8 hours later..I have noticed a tolerance building..I do take "breaks" from it as often as possible (maybe 1/2 dosage one a day a week or 0 one day a week).
    SWIM sometimes drinks sugarfree Redbull or coffee with adderall,but cannot decide whether this dulls or intensifys adderalls effects.
    SWIM asked Dr for advice, he prescribed a low dosage of Depin. I have tried this too (not daily as I should, she forgets).

Any advice or tips? Some days, I takes 10mg more but with the alloted amount monthly, I cannot do this everyday.

2. Nareth

Nareth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM can advice You to take magnesium supplements to slow the buildup of tolerance (but it can't reverse it), and SWIM can advise You to take tums or some other antacids before taking the adderall to make it last longer.