1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

TEK - How to handle/crush Concerta Pills

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by 0utrider, Jan 28, 2010.

1. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    A friend told me the following:
    by masterofpuppets222
    "So we all know trying to abuse Concerta is a bitch. Especially when you have a capsule and you have no idea what to do with it. So in this FAQ I'm going to try to help you out a bit.

What you'll need:
    -Razor blade/Exacto knife or anything sharp really
    -Card
    -Something to crush the snortable part with
    -Concerta (shown here is a 36mg pill)
    [​IMG]

Step 1:
    Take your razor blade and cut a slit all the way down the pill. Put the corner of the blade under the coating you just cut and start prying it off with your blade. This coating is relatively easy to cut off if it has warmed up a little bit. If it is a little warmer, it will generally come off in about 3 pieces. If it is colder, for example, if it is straight out of the pill bottle, chances are that it will be a bitch to get off, as shown in the example below. To help prevent this, a trick I came up with in my time of Concerta usage was to put the pill in the microwave for about 2 seconds. Or, perhaps carry it around in your pocket for a while. The warmth will soften the coating.

[​IMG]

Now, this coating has 22% of the mg content of the pill, and is the instant release part of the capsule, that dissolves into your blood stream as soon as ingested. Eat this. It tastes terrible, but it would be a terrible waste not to eat it. I usually save eating it for after I've completed everything, right before I snort the rest of the pill. Under your tongue works well, as does swallowing it with water.

Step 2:
    If you're really fuckin' good at cutting shit you might be able to bypass this step by completing it along with step 1. But I'm not, so I'll put this segment in here as well.
    Cut down the waxy coating of the pill with your razor, and again, try prying it off by putting the corner under the wax. This one is a lot harder to get off, so it will most likely come off in many more pieces. This is a bitch of a step and may take a while, but hang in there, it's worth it. Once you have taken this off, discard it, it's worthless.

[​IMG]

Step 3:
    Now, you will notice that there are three parts to the pill. The white and the yellow parts are the valuable parts, together containing the last 78% of the mg content of the pill. The brown piece is just the time release mechanism, that lets out little bits of methylphenidate over time into your system. As your stomach acids affect the pill, this brown sponge pushes the methylphenidate out of the capsule, and into your system. Give this piece the chop, and chuck it.

[​IMG]

Step 4:
    Fold your yellow and white pieces into a piece of paper, or something to contain the powder. Take your crushing device, and, well, crush them. When you've crushed them all up, it should look a little like this:

[​IMG]

Step 5:
    Take your card and crush it up as fine as you can possibly get it. Unless of course, you wanna be sniffing constantly to keep the substance in your nose, and have it crust up a fair bit in there. Now, roll up your bill, and rail those suckers!

[​IMG]

If I said anything that was wrong, or you would like to add something, please tell me!"

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      96 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      79.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      70.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      68.6 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      75.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Syd.

Syd. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Amazing Tek!!!! 5 star.

3. 0utrider

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    I am not sure, but isn't the tek for certain Hydromorphone/oxycodone ER pills the same? Wouldnt it work the same way? I remember seeing a ER hydro or oxy pill that looked almost the same at had the same 2 layers..

4. Lukeoca

Lukeoca Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I say great job on this post

Does You take Concerta like SWIM?

I have done this and it does indeed work quite well - but is far from ideal. I takes 2x 18 daily as prescribed so obviously the proportion of MGs in the powder is much less / not really worth it.

How powdered is You able to get it? Has You managed to crush it quite fine, or does it gum up due to the wax?

SWIM still much prefers Concerta over IR, especially due to its lower ability to be abused. He doesn't notice a comedown either, and is very productive - doing very well in fact.

Ps. Did you get my last message?

5. 0utrider

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    actually I dont to concerta at all.. well not really at least. he prefers modafinil for studying, thats pretty much add. its just that he found this tek and it looked quite nice so he wanted to share it :)

6. testodan

testodan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Whosoever have their pets tried Ritalin sniffing he should notice a big difference compared to Concerta, according to my neighbour's dog, feels the IR almost directly in the lungs, this viscosity shit ruins the experience, He wonders If is a possible way to get rid of or reduce it , making more dry the shit, though works in a way. Any monkey tried in a nasal spray or somethig?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  7. seize

seize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    if you do this method to get the concerta appart does this stuff hurt any more then ritlan to snort ? or will this hurt more ?

8. MajorTom

MajorTom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Bravo, good work detective, you seem to have cracked the time release,

thank you.

9. Lukeoca

Lukeoca Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Neither IR or Concerta 'hurt' for SWIM intranasal. IR was obviously way better, but concerta is good anyway. Oral, Anal, Nasal, however u want it baby

10. DextroClonazyCodone

DextroClonazyCodone Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Very nice post! I got quite adept at doing this modification, and could actually go from a Concerta to a line in less than 2 minutes. It took him 15 in the beginning. He takes Adderall IR now, so things are different.

11. Systemdoll

Systemdoll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from fiji
    Even with this procedure the snorted concerta remains gooey in the nose.

12. DextroClonazyCodone

DextroClonazyCodone Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes. I was not fond of the glue in his nose that lingered for days. Concerta is probably best taken by simply chewing the pill to break the osmotic pressure time release mechanism.

13. SWIMingANON

SWIMingANON Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was curious as to other alternatives to nasal administration; could he/she take Concerta orally with the removed time release agent? could he/she administer the Concerta powder through sub-lingual administration?

14. Mortis

Mortis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    SWIM kinda likes picking he's noses after snorting concerta as there is so much to pick :thumbsup:

If SWIM wan'ts to get high off concerta, I will usually grind most of the white parts in the pill and snort them and eat the rest... Alltough I think it would be best if he just ate all of it, couple of times I have tried, the effects have taken a bit longer to manifest, but the high certainly lasts longer...

15. Kiddycrack

Kiddycrack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I am also curious about this too. I amn't into snorting pills that much and is wondering if he could just cut the time release off and leave the wax on the other part with the MPH and swallow or sublingual with out wax?

16. freedomf

freedomf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    I do that cut the pill take the white part and took it under the tongue ,slowly the pill dissolve there

17. aridchimp

aridchimp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, it will still be gooey if u snort right after u break it down and crush like shown above. Alot will get lost in nose-goobers etc.

I've found concerta works best with a spray bottle (those pump things that normally contain oxymetazoline). After the plastic is gone, break up the white/*tip* part (tip - red if 54mg, white if 36, like above), put it where the oxymetazoline used to be, add water, shake, and there u go. Won't goo up but should still give a nasal type high.

aridchimp added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

also sub-lingual is VERY pleasant. Nice numb feeling and strong high

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  18. DOPEisnoGOOD

DOPEisnoGOOD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    the first step of cutting off the white coating can be bypassed just by running the pill under hot water and rubbing it....the contents inside will NOT be harmed due to the second plastic-like coat that doesnt let water through. best way found to do it is to snort the white and yellow and eat the brown green half.

19. simplysarcasm

simplysarcasm Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Bolded by me
    Respectfully, I recommend You peruse this thread again - as the above-bolded portions are not consistent with what has been posted throughout (nor SWIM's experience.) The white coating, if bypassed as suggested, would be a loss of the 22% of the mg content of the pill -- the issue is not whether the contents would be damaged. Further, the 'brown green' half is simply the time-release mechanism - so there is no point in eating it, as suggested (in my opinion, that is.)
    If I misinterpreted your post, I apologize in advance - cheers.

20. opioid72

opioid72 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim says to try crumbling the white/yellow part with fingers and then cooking the powder a bit on a spoon w/o water. I said that should harden the stuff and make it a bit more insufflatable. I havent tried this with concerta yet, but it has worked with morphine CR and other waxy tablets.