how to iv dillies

Discussion in 'Hydromorphone' started by h8edbyu, Apr 14, 2005.

1. h8edbyu

h8edbyu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    tonite I am going to iv for the first time and is going to use 2mg dillies

can some one with EXPERINECE shooting pills let him know what to do and what not to do.

He has brand new 3cc needle the purest water he can get is bottled or culligans, cant get rx water. and 4-5 2mg dillies

what is a good inject spotetc...

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Hey ha8edbyu, hows it goin? wish i had some dills right now lol. So youve made the choice to use the spike, the final frontier cool. Well i just wrote a long post so im lazy now so just use the search engine. there are lots of posts here about safe iving with all the info on what u need and how to go about it. There is good links in there as well.

My biggest word of advice is not to do this solo. Try and find an experienced user to go thro it with u. Have fun!!!![​IMG]

3. h8edbyu

h8edbyu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    after about 15 pricks  he had a succesful one and oh my god did he feel good. then at his girlfriends request attempted on her, after about 20 trys and a bruised vein no luck. so he cooked up another for himself this time it only took maybe ten pricks to get it right, pracctice makes perfect i guess. well hes got seven more and he also has 3 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches 1 duragesic(janssen) brand with the gel in it the other 2 are fentanyl brand (mylan) these dont come with gel in them.

anywho anyones tips on the needle for heroin or pills would be appreiciated by mr swimEdited by: BA

4. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    well i guess u didnt take my advice

5. h8edbyu

h8edbyu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Helistenedhe just figured why have someone else do it if he wanted to figure out how to do it himself. Its cool though he hits now 1st try sometime second. He is already down to 2 dillies left. Oh well where he got them still had 25-35.

He is still curious about the "H" though, like does it have to be mixed with citric acid and does it make that big of a difference?

Also here is how he pinged the dillies.
    <UL>
    <LI>Crushed one 2mg. Dilaudid in a pill crusher into a VERY fine powder.</LI>
    <LI>Put that powder in a spoon.</LI>
    <LI>Added about 1-1/2cc water, (just culligans no Rx available)</LI>
    <LI>Mixed this around a little bit, it looked good but he thought some heat might help dissolve it better.</LI>
    <LI>Used lighter to heat spoon slightly(did not boil)while stirring.</LI>
    <LI>rolled up a piece of cotton about tic-tac size, and dropped it in the middle.</LI>
    <LI>put needle on/in the cotton and drew up the liquid.</LI>
    <LI>found an appropriate vein/not artery and inserted till felt right, pulled back slightly got blood, slowly injected.</LI>
    <LI>got high!!!</LI>
    <LI>Rubbing alcohol was used on everything before and during!!!</LI>[/list]

How does this sound? Could it be done better? Made stronger? Whats to much to do at a time? In a day?etc...

1. 4/5,
      Good report of procedure
      Sep 12, 2010
  6. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Right on man that sounds real cool to me. Like i said i wish i had some right now. It sounds like you did your research and all and that u enjoyed the final result[​IMG]. The main reason i suggested getting an experienced user to smash u the first time was to avoid stabbing yourself a buncha times lol which is what happened. I shouldnt laugh i guess, infections and absesses can be bad news. But it sounds like you got the hang of it now so rock on. As far as how much to do and all, well everybodies tolerance is different, but hey if your gettin a rush off a 2mg thats great. When the tolerence goes up, and it will, do more then.

cheers

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Did you tie off your arm? or at least someone wrap their hand around your arm and u pump a fist a few times, that way u have vains are sticking out a good distance. Is this a normal number of pricks for someone to be shooting? I always thought tie it off with a sock or something, let the vains rise and shoot it home

Muirner

8. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    No that is not the normal number of attempts to hit a vein, but like he said he figured it out on his own i guess. Belting off your arm is the best way to make the veins pop out, but ive noticed one major drawback to this-it increases bruising. Im lucky i guess, my veins stick out pretty decent on their own most of the time so i rarely have to tie one. I think the bruising is just from the extra blood pressure created in the arm.

So if you must belt, try and let the belt go slack after you flash/flag and before you push. This may help.Alternatives to beltinginclude flexing your hand(making/unmaking fist), and slapping or tapping the vein you plan to poke. These methods should help em bulge out a little anyway.

The bruising thing isnt really a health issue, its just that most people who poke dont like to walk around with a badge saying"hey look at me, i like to shoot up!!" And summer and short sleeves are on the way remember. Of course you can always shoot in your feet and not have to worry about it.

cheers

9. psychedelicgrad

psychedelicgrad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't have any first hand experience with mainlining anything, but I have read that hydromorphone tablets contain insoluble particles, which, if not properly filtered, can block the small blood vessels in the retina and make you go blind... So, make sure you filter it VERY well.

10. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think that shooting up smack (H) is the most intense and hardcore opiate high. Be very careful not to do too much. I never shot up in the fold of my arm because its so obvious that you booted up. I always tied up (with a belt, hold w. teeth) right below my elbow so all the veins in my forearm stuck out. I shoot on top where it is hairy so it is very hard to tell that i got stuck w. a needle. Always pulls back but if you can't (it's hard) just stick it in slowly and if you are in you will see a tiny bit of blood go into the syringe. that works enough, start slowly because your skin will bubble up right away if you skin popped it. You will not get high from skin popping, only if you were shove the needle into you shoulder where there is muscle and it hurts like a bitch and there is no rush. If you;re gonna shoot don;'t do it everyday( skip a few in between) or if you do it mutiple times a day for a couple days then quit for a week