How to K-Hole?

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by gstq, Dec 9, 2006.

1. gstq

gstq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have experienced many, many drugs, but one he likes very much is Ketamine, because sometimes it's just fun to get absolutely fucked up for an hour. Anyways, I am 265lbs, which attributes to SWIM's tolerance for K.

Here is a picture I took of his vial. I am only posting this so you know how big the vial of Ketamine he buys:

[​IMG]

The vial is about an inch long. I was told by someone that these vials contain 500mg of Ketamine, but he is not sure. He's been buying 8 Balls weekly (7 of these vials).

Anyways, SWIM can do an entire vial in about an hour with no problem. He gets really fucked up, but not fucked enough to enter a K-Hole. I think he's K-Holed once.. he did 2 vials at once and he was lying outside on the ground, could BARELY walk, see, talk, think, or comprehend anything, but it was nothing special. Was this a K-Hole? SWIM reads stories of K-Holing and they sound magically.

So, was that a K-Hole? If not, how much do I need to K-Hole?

2. gstq

gstq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    The previous post says "how much do I need to K-Hole". I meant to write "how much does SWIM need to K-Hole". I apologize, I don't know how I made such a silly mistake. I am not me.

3. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    erowid dosage for insufflated ketamine says 1mg/lb is enough for K-Hole. That means 265mg should be enough for You to reach the K-Hole. But it depends on so many things, You may has been built up a tolerance to it with that amount of frequent insufflation.

But I say 500mg is a lot more than enough for anyone (without a lot of tolerance) to reach the k-hole.

SWIM suggest using IM for K-Hole. That is much more effective.

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If the ketamine is cut, than ofcourse it also less potent, and You will need more, also because of yous tolerance he has now probaply developed.

5. hijaQr

hijaQr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I know someone is a similar situation. He has been in plenty of k holes in his day, but just cant get there anymore since he started using more regularily and uping the dosage. Even taking very large dosages its still impossible. Almost as if the brain has learned not to open that door.

I reckon orally ingesting about 500mg and then snorting some lines after feeling the effects might be worth a short.

Light amounts of LSD can certainly put a bit of the magic back into the K buzz also, but LSD isnt everyones cup of tea, in any amount.