1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

How To Make A Indicator Bulb Pipe

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by babybear, Sep 17, 2004.

1. babybear

babybear

Reputation Points:
    STEP ONE : Break a car or motorbikes lights then take out the indicator bulb (or u can buy one at the shop)

STEP TWO : Remove the end of the metal part by cutting it off with a scissor or knife.

STEP THREE : Remove the the guts of the bulb with the knife or scissor. REFER to STEP TWO

STEEP FOUR : Use a empty pen as a puller. Put the pen in the bulb.

ONLY FOR SKILLED USERS

STEP FIVE : Heat a needle and a area of the bulb then gently gently tap the heated part of the bulb in a circulor motion till that peice breaks off.

The u have my tried and tested Pride and Joy. Never use big bulbs its kak, u pull more air than anything else, ull get a very nice twirl with a indicator bulb.

Salute Ouens

_ _ _

/\---__________

( 0) ]---------

\/--=

---

2. rih902

rih902 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    christmas bulbs work too. swiyou dont need to break open a fucking motorcycle.

3. KomodoMK

KomodoMK

Reputation Points:
    I hope you break your own motorcycle and/or car lights, the world has enough c**nts to deal with without addicts smashing up innocent peoples property to get high.

Note: I use the word addict because you gotta be very desperate to damage other peoples property to obtain drug paraphernalia. If not that, you have to lack any form of respect for people or their possessions, in which case the parents should be removed from the gene pool. Just my opinion.

4. dpayne

dpayne

Reputation Points:
    Better off using a screw type lamp bulb the size of a golf ball and a coke botle lid with a pen if thats all thats available or the stem from the unforunet yet also commom broken pip. You always have to option of A) heating and using a needle to poke a hole or B) Puting a second hole in the botle lid and loading the bulb by screwing the lid on and off. If your gonna go down this path and heat glass and start poking holes Id sugest investing in a few test tubes but as this thread started off in times of need heat and poke ur holes with a needle lol

How is the pen secured to the bulb? Car light bulbs are very very tempermental and unless you use a drill to drill through the guts of it 9 times out of 10 the whole meal casing will break off leaving only the circular part of the globe and I wouldnt waste my time poking holes in it.