1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Oral use - How to make a mephedrone bomb using a rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by Naayth, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Naayth

Naayth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Basically, I need to know how to make a "bomb" for mephedrone using a rizzla paper.
    Please can someone tell/show?
    thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
  2. the_snorter

the_snorter Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: How to make a mephedrone bomb using a rizzla?

250mg (weigh it)!!!!!! no more than that. middle of the paper. push both ends together so it doesnt fall out. sort of roll it bring bottom to top. lick n stck. with your ends fold them in. lick n stick. make sure its tight you dont want it falling out

3. icetronix

icetronix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

My donkey prefers to fold the "Licky" edge of the paper down/across the middle of the paper thus making a triangle. Lick the edge of the triangle where it joins the rest of the skin {makes riping off the excess easier} and rip off the excess paper. Open the triangle and place your dose in it, then just fold down and lick to make a sealed triangle bomb. He also only uses large skins for this as he finds regular/pinner size just isn't big enough for easy packing. On a side note, the amount of substance needed will vary depending on person.

4. silentsoul

silentsoul Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

SWIM usually starts each session with a pretty large bomb. He uses awfully big papers so it's rather easy for him but basically it's already folded in half when you pull it out of the paper holder. So basically what he does is just fold it in half the other way. Then he starts up his scale and once it's ready sets the paper on the scale and tare it out. Then he weighs out his dose slowly and just fold it up the easiest way possible. No rocket science about it, remember your only putting it in the paper to protect you from the taste. You really want it to preferably open before dissolving. Hits you faster and all. Either way, just fold it up however's easiest for you. Remember that you'll need to swallow it so don't make it too big. Pop it in, get a drink and swallow. Just SWIM's $0.02

5. hX_

hX_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

[​IMG]

Made that for ya. :D

Wow I just realised that took 45 mins! By the time I had drawn 1. I was determined cause I didn't wanna waste what I'd done already XD

my just stoned.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  6. Stradivarius

Stradivarius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from romania

A bomb is too much work. Just empty some capsules. It also reduces the risk of breakage to almost 0. You don't want mephedrone stuck in your throat.

7. hX_

hX_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Takes less time to do than empty and clean capsules, can be quite sturdy if a thick rizla is used and less chance of accidentally taking whatever was in the capsule before.

Plus it uses a material that is very common and probably the easiest thing to ask a random person for. 50 small rolling papers are extremely cheap.

8. mydrugbuddie

mydrugbuddie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I am going to try some Mcat for the first time tonight.

Why should SWIM not just dab a licked finger into the baggie, and have a couple of generous dabs, or, as everyone seems to be into precision on here, have about 1/3 of the g ?

Wouldnt that be a lot easier and quicker absorbed from the gut into the brain ? Is the taste really that bad ? Is that the only reason You bomb the stuff, or is there a worry about swollen tonsils etc that SWIM read somewhere ?

9. SomeGuyIKnow

SomeGuyIKnow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I wouldn't go above 0.25g for your 1st bomb. If you have 1g in a baggie and no pans to measure it with then just tip it out onto a surface and split it into 4 roughly even piles.

A lot of people complain about the taste, I don't think it's unpleasent, but then again SWIM can chew paracetamol.

Basicly do it however You likes, mephedrone disolves very easily in small amounts of water, so drinking it is also an option. On a night out I use Size 1 gel-caps as main ROA, and a very small snuff bullet to kick-start the night and for bumps.

10. Yaaaldi

Yaaaldi Newbie

Reputation Points:

swim rolls his bombs into little sperm looking like things.

lay a rizzla longways and empty dose into the middle. pinch at one end and tilt the paper so the crystals bunch up into a ball. then bring both ends of the paper together in the middle and twirl.

I dont know if anyone can understand those instructions.. but he always uses this method and finds that bombs can last in his wallet for days without breaking!

11. Naayth

Naayth Newbie

Reputation Points:

what can i use apart from a rizla?

12. mydrugbuddie

mydrugbuddie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

So you can get hold of Mcat but not a rizla ?

Err

How about a small piece of kitchen roll then - about a small rizla sized piece. Just pour the stuff into it, scrunch it up, twist the tail a bit. Really its not a big difficulty.

13. methuselah969

methuselah969 Silver Member

Reputation Points:

[​IMG]
    You will need: some small rizlas, something to put in the bomb, in this case it is mephedrone and something to transfer it from the bag to the rizla, a pen lid works well

[​IMG]
    Now take one rizla

[​IMG]
    Tear it in half, this doesn't need to be exact

[​IMG]
    Transfer your mephedrone using the pen lid, if you are unsure of quantities, do this step on some scales so you know how much is in there

[​IMG]
    Pick up the rizla from the top and the bottom, folding it on its natural crease

[​IMG]
    Pinch one side and gently tap/push the mephedrone to the side you have pinched

[​IMG]
    Now repeat with the other side

[​IMG]
    Now all the powder should be in the centre of the rizla and you should be able to pinch the sides together, make sure the powder gets compacted and stays at the bottom

[​IMG]
    Pinch the excess paper together using your thumbs and forefingers, again the powder should be at the bottom and you can start to form the excess into a tail in a twisting action

[​IMG]
    To make sure the bomb is tight, hold it between your thumb and forefinger, you may need to start it rolling a couple of times before the friction takes it

[​IMG]
    Roll up and down between thumb and finger until it feels tight

[​IMG]
    Thats it!, you have made a rizla bomb, Swim usually makes these between 50mg and 200mg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
  14. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Not trying to be a buzz kill here but im inclined to think that if somebody needs instructions on how to fold up a piece of paper, or needs advice on what can be used as a substitute for rizla paper (normal paper springs to mind...) that they are probably are better off staying away from recreational drugs for at least a few more years.

15. methuselah969

Reputation Points:

There is some truth in what you say podge, but some people are just not very gifted in the manual dexterity field, one of my friends smoked weed for 5 years and he never learned how to skin up!. It's an art form like origami but more fun. Besides it took me bloody ages to put all that together, so it's staying for whoever wants to look at it! lol

16. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Indeed Methusalah, swim also knows people who smoke daily and cannot roll. Cant quite understand it myself but i acknowledge it happens. lol. I dont mean to take away from swiys post in anyway - it was very well done and You clearly put a lot of effort in which is always respected and appreciated at DF.

My response was directly for the OP, i think the lack of basic logic shown is very dangerous when combined with drugs. Rolling a spliff is indeed an art - folding/crushing paper so it can be swallowed isnt. Also i was worried when he asked what could be used instead of rizla - again this shows a lack of basic logic, it should be very apparent that the brand of paper is inconsequential as long as it doesnt contain anything toxic. The principle of "bombing" drugs should be self evident to those who are planning on doing it.

17. methuselah969

Reputation Points:

It is slightly concerning how some peoples knowledge is lacking yet it doesn't stop them jumping in feet first. But then we all have to learn from somewhere.

"Rolling a spliff is indeed an art - folding/crushing paper so it can be swallowed isnt."
    I have to disagree with this point a little bit though, you obviously haven't seen the way I do it!

Ps Naayth, there is only one z in rizla, can you change it, its bugging me? Good man that man:thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  18. quintile55555

quintile55555 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Water. Put a single gulp of tap water in a drinking glass, add your mephedrone, and stir a little. Then drink it (note, it will taste gross).

This is how I take his oral mephedrone doses.

19. methuselah969

Reputation Points:

This is an option, but good lord be warned the taste can make you wretch if you put too much in/use too little liquid. I would learn the fine art of rizla bomb making and go that route, its really not that hard is it? See my idiots guide above if you are still unsure!

20. Babychic01

Babychic01 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

If this is your 1st time using methedrone then NO dabbing your finger in is not sensible as you cant be sure how much you are taking! In saying that my friend takes it on the gums like you describe and finds it very fast acting .. just be prepared for a very bitter taste! She recommends you take small doses at first until you find the level you need .. its a very deceiving chemical and resist the urge to keep topping up until you know how you feel! She recommends 0.2g as a good starting level! As much as she almost had a scary experience if it were not for her boyfriend keeping her calm when that first intense rush began, she did find it an amazing experience but only if taken in small doses until you know how your going to react to it! She says to keep safe and do small doses, you will enjoy the experience much more!

Apologies ... no idea why I typed methedrone, am aware of the difference of the 2 drugs, this was purely a typing error and will now check my posts for such errors before sending! :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
Tags: