1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

TEK - How to make "Lean"

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by 0utrider, Jan 28, 2010.

1. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    CAUTION: Swim looked this up, because he was interested in what lean exactly is. This is NOT intended to be a clear cut manual, but rather to give You a vague idea of what CAN be lean.. lean is not one thing, it can be whatever you want it to be, usually some kind of opioide narcotic mixed with some kind of juice and sometimes some kind of sedating anti-histamine (e.g. promethazine). Be careful with the dosages and check them from reliable sources, as the following quotes are not reliable for dosages! Similarly, SWIM suggests to avoid the promethazine and anything, and to go instead for only a narcotic mixed in juice (actually.. in that case.. just take the narcotic itself ;) ). also, be careful and check whether the narcotic contains paracetamol, aspirine or other additives! these can be hard on the liver and should be avoided!

from urban dictionary:

more

heres what a friend found

another one

more information

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  2. SmaLLtown

SmaLLtown Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Swim thanks you for the post. I have seen most of these before. Some provide good info, and others are downright silly. The last time a pint cost XXX was 2002. So that is way outdated. Well, I should say it depends on where you live. Where lean originated, that price is laughable. Ever since drank went mainstream it's water down the scene and has become over-rated.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
  3. 0utrider

0utrider Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from tajikistan
    would be nice if You could add some more info on different lean recipes, if he has any others or remarks!

4. SmaLLtown

SmaLLtown Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    edited...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  5. morning_glory

morning_glory Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is swim the only person that just can't do lean? It's not the codeine, it's the promethazine. She has a high alcohol tolerance and an extremely intense natural tolerance to opiates... but go fucking figure, promethazine does swim in. :laugh:

I would be much interested in a version of lean that would use tussionex instead of promethazine/codeine. Tussionex (in swim's opinion) not only tastes better but due to its high amount of hydrocodone offers a lot more bang for one's buck. ;)

(Seriously, though, fuck promethazine. Swim even has a wee bottle of plain ol' promethazine dm (from her last bout of sinusitis) and just a tablespoon of that will knock her out for 9+ hours. How sad.)

morning_glory added 1214 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I fail to see how my comment was deemed as racist. One, I stole it from a movie anyway, and two... hell, my boyfriend is Irish and makes jokes like that about himself and his tolerance all the time. I've never once in my life heard it to be a negative thing that the Irish can handle their alcohol. O.O

Apologies if it offended anyone.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  6. Syphr

Syphr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A sizzurp with hydrocodone would be pretty sweet. Prometh does not bother swim. Swim will mix 2oz of drank with a 2 liter of sprite or a 2 liter of welch's grape and I will sip on that throughout the entire day. Complete heaven!

Also, I do not see how your post was racist at all. Some people on here just get way to offended over the dumbest things. I received some -reps too over some stupid things.

Just go to your control panel and report the reputation mark. Leave a reason why it should be taken away in the message box and hopefully the mods will agree to remove it and restore your points to normal. You didn't do anything wrong so there is no reason why they shouldn't restore it back to normal. Someone just got over-offended and acted on their emotions which is abuse of the reputation system (so if anyone deserves a -rep it is them)

7. ToP-NoTcH

ToP-NoTcH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim says:

I drink my lean out of a baby bottle, so you have no choice but to sip. Like my boys from 3-6 mafia do. And u can't spill it when u start lean'n!! I've seen people so thowed they just drop there cups lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010