I have had some very positive experiences with mushrooms and wanted to continue my experimentation but a severe bout of mushroom induced stomach discomfort and irritation caused a really bad trip. My gut felt like it was dying, it was on fire and I had severe cramping and vomiting and the overwhelming physical discomfort really ruined it for me this time. I have some pre-existing stomach problems that come and go, I get gastritis flare-ups which have needed medical attention in the past because of the pain. I was in severe pain and couldn't get any relief. Is there any way to overcome this gastrointestinal issues associated with mushrooms? Would making tea be better?