How to plug da butt above the pectinate line-> stops Ass Pain

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by Richard_smoker, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This post started out as a really quick comment on another thread, and it grew into something much too valuable to leave buried in some 2 year-old thread. I read where someone noted how XTC burns when you take it rectally... (actually, it's not just xtc, so apply this advice to anything you decide to take via the 'brown route')

Anyways, about 2-3 inches inside the anal opening is something called the 'pectinate line.' This line demarkates a change in tissue-type--actually it is a result of embryology. But anyways, the area of the butthole closer to the outside is actually derived from your external tissue, like regular skin, and thus it is innervated in the same fashion as your 'environment-sensing' external tissues. Therefore, like everything else in the external body, it has nerve sensations and the experience of "localized feeling"--i.e. pain, touch, pressure, temperature, uncomfortable turds when you go to the bathroom, etc.

However, above the pectinate line, you have absolutely NO 'LOCALIZED' FEELING at all whatsoever. This region of the digestive tract is innervated by visceral nerve supply, and it does not 'feel' in the same way that your hands, fingers, mouth, and feet feel. Think about it--if you had sharp, pin-point sensation throughout your GI tract, then you would be able to actually FEEL the foodstuffs moving through your stomach and intestines. Instead of that type of feeling, you have what is referred to as visceral sensation. With this visceral sensation, the most extreme conscious sensation of 'feeling' is when you experience vague, crampy abdominal type sensation that is very difficult to localize ("mommy, my tummy hurts"). This is the absolute MOST feeling that a normal person gets from otherwise painful, stretchy, or whatever other kind of foreign material feeling unless you have a bowel obstruction and your gut is impacted and blown up to 5+ times its normal width! And even then, your 'pain' is still just an EXTREME crampy vague abdominal discomfort!

On the other hand, if you expose the external, sensory nerve-rich regions of your body to even the slightest stimulation, they will fire-off all kinds of messages to your brain: pain, discomfort, knowledge that you are making contact with something, etc. You already know this. I'm just trying to be clear, and hopefully to educate on a topic that not many people understand... and to educate for the beauty of learning, NOT just to learn how to plug drugs. (shaking head)

So, here's my $10 gem of advice. If you're going to 'plug' a drug, then I would suggest the following:
    1. Use a 3cc syringe or tube or turkey baster or whatever floats your boat as a carrier for your liquid-dissolved compound.
    2. Lube and insert this applicator past your pectineal line (approximately 2-3 inches will definitely get you there), and then
    3. Push the contents into your poop-chute. You will know you're doing it right because you won't even feel the liquid as it enters your backdoor.

**Please** be careful with this technique as obviously we experience pain for a reason. Do not use this trick to do something stupid, because if you do, then you will still pay the consequences, you just won't feel it right away. You may not feel boiling water shot-up this way, but you will still burn your fucking intestines. If you're trying to inject a caustic compound, then it will destroy your mid-gut just as readily as it will destroy the hind-gut. If you're taking a large or unknown dose of something, then you will certainly run the risk of OD'ing.

Just remember that sometimes not being able to feel something is just as bad, maybe even worse than feeling it. Why? Because your brain will not receive any input at all from this portion of your anus, so you would just drop dead unexpectedly, or you would perforate your colon without even feeling it begin to become irritated.

So, in closing, only push past the pectineal line when you're absolutely sure about what you're doing! You better already know correct dosage, effects, and be damn sure that you know what's going to happen when your bloodstream is pumping with your enema... Remember, doing it this way, you get the same absorption & effect, but without any warning signs that you might need to empty your bowels of all drugs!

BTW: I know I said I'd never again post anything else about rectal drug administration. I know that I've been dubbed a freak already, but I don't care. I was thinking earlier and realized that I understand something that is apparently unknown/unheard-of in these parts. For that reason, I went against my promise for the sake of educating everyone here who will listen. But actually, I don't consider this post to be disgusting. I don't think that it will gross people out and make them think I'm a weirdo, causing graphic visualizations of SWIM squirting anything and everything he can find into his ass with a giddy smile and a psychotic facial expression. Several weeks ago, I thought it would be funny to embrace 'Ass-Mania,' but now I realize that it's just plain weird.

This post is based upon nothing but just basic GI tract anatomy/embryology and neuroanatomy. And besides, there seems to be a need for to get this information out there for all the responsible adults who DO regularly take advantage of the harder-hitting, higher-absorptive, and nasal-septum-sparing benefits of rectal administration. There's no sense in anyone suffering through an anus of fire when it's not necessary.

oh yeah, one last thing just in case it will help make this process easier. there is something else besides the embryology and the nerve-endings that signify the transition from outergut (painful part) to innergut (above the pectineal line). You actually have 2 separate anal sphincters: an Internal Sphincter, and an External Sphincter.

External Anal Sphincter:
    The external spincter is under conscious control. it's the one that squinches up when you try to squinch. This one is in the area that feels pain, touch, & temperature.

Internal Anal Sphincter:
    Above the pectineal line, you have another sphincter called the 'internal anal sphincter.' This sphincter has very little sensation and it's totally controlled unconsciously. So, when you're (CAREFULLY) inserting your skinny needle-less syringe, you will first feel the external sphincter and this is what you consciously relax in order to insert the tube. If you're paying attention to your insertion hand, then about 2 inches past this, you will notice a very slight bit of resistance again. This is your internal sphincter. Go just past this point, and you're in the money spot. No feeling (as I've said earlier), but the COOLEST PART is that since you are now ABOVE that 2nd sphincter, you can very easily hold-onto the contents of your injection. In other words, insert enema above internal sphincter and it will serve to naturally (and painlessly) hold your drug soup up out of the "OH MY GOD, I JUST WASTED ALL MY DRUGS BECAUSE THEY'RE RUNNING DOWN MY LEG LIKE DIARRHEA!!" region!

If anyone is interested in any other information about where sensory perception begins and ends, I'm a virtual library of information. Just ask and you shall receive.

p.s. sorry alfa & mods for all the bolds and italics. This message took me forever to write, and I just couldn't justify posting such a LOOOONNG message without some formatting to help the reader along. I won't do this anymore. Of course, if I were a dirty post-whore, I could have just broken this whole thing into 5 different posts in a mad race for the sources forum. Thanks guys. -Dick

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm....now where are we going to put this....I know! Fetch me the turkey-baster, Alfa! Oh Dick.....?

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I'm not here.

4. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Maybe you should include pics for this tek?

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    This was a pretty interesting lesson in anatomy, from a theoretical if not practical standpoint. I have no intention of ever doing a rectal administration, especially after Someone Who Isnt SWIM's Friend (no, seriously, I was not a fan of this individual to being with) vomited in my car after shoving 40 mg oxycontin in his anus, then slept through the time during which he was supposed to clean up the profuse mess.

6. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wait a second... all kidding aside. Forthesevenlakes, are you saying that your friend got vomiting/nausea and loss of consciousness from plugging a 40mg oxy??? I don't get it.

Are sure he wasn't just drinking and puking/passing out from being drunk? I know that opiates cause nausea, and every person is different in terms of opiate-tolerance, but I would have never thought that someone would get the effects you describe from inserting a 40mg time-released (wax matrix) OC. Is there more to the story?

Was this the first time he's ever done oxy?? Let me know, I'm interested. This is a first for me (to hear about or read, not from me actually doing something like this my-fucking-self. jeez.)

7. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I would have to snort a couple oxys to puke.

8. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fun Fact: There is a sexual; act called Ginging, i think its called that, where a cut piece of ginger is inserterd into the anus or vagina for just the painful brning effect,
    FYI
    Some like it weird!