how to prepare for someone’s first time

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by insanity, Jun 9, 2005.

1. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i've been smoking for a while now, but my friend who's of the oppposite sex wants to smoke for her first time. She's really innocent and never tried anything like this or know of it ever. but she's willing to see what it would be like, and curious also. So she wants to smoke with me, how can i get her in the right mindstate to smoke. because i don't want her freaking out on me. i know thats happend to me before. basically she's a really innocent, un-street smart, never had a bf, but i also think in some way she wants to try smoking pot with me because she likes me. how should i go about this. tannks
    <DIV></DIV>

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Make sure she inhales and holds her hits in for like 5 seconds. Just stay sitting down dont purposely trip her out watch some sorta crazy movie like "gambling gods and lsd" or go to a empty public park.

3. metalslug0

metalslug0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my suggestions:

make sure she knows she can trust you

assure her that everything is going to be alright

make sure she relaxes

4. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    also it is important to remember that sum people try smoking and hate it, others experience migraines etc. do it sumwhere that she knows very well and is comfortable with. having a bed close by when u first smoke is never a bad idea either.

let us know how it goes

5. greg888

greg888 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think setting is also quite important. Make sure you're in an area where
    you know you will be safe for a long period of time. If she gets paranoid
    you want her to know that she doesn't have to worry about parents
    walking in the door or police rolling up on you. Also just do it with you
    two or a small group of friends she trusts very well. Goodluck

6. boomer0

boomer0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha i love first timers. i'd say most of all just make sure she's comfortable and not nervous/paranoid or anything. also make sure she hits it well 'cause it's hard to remember there was a time when that wasn't the easiest thing to do and if she doesn't do it right chances are she won't even get high. have fun

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Has she smoked Anything before? If not, watch her lungs.

My main concern is whether your innocent friend will be choking away, after taking her first hit.

Maybe, get some scented Rolling Papers. Pick out one which has a smell that she likes. This will do 2 things: the smell will be more familiar to her, and she will think you have fussed over her (and feel grateful).

Does she drink alcohol? If so, maybe taking a sip or 2 before smoking will mellow her throat out.

You might start off by blowing her Supercharges off the joint (hold the burning end in your mouth, blow out a hit, and have her sniff-in the hit, gently, through her nose). It is easier for some first-timers to inhale through their nose (and the smoke is much cooler, because it has been exposed to the air, before entering her nostrils). Then, once she gets "used" to the smell, she can can hit it for herself.

Or, you can use the variation on the Supercharge, blow out the hit, and let her inhale it through her mouth. Again, the hit has cooled off, and is mixed with more air.

To get her in-the-mood, I would tell her that smoking this pot-stuff is just an experiment. The experiment is: I have never smoked before; I want to smoke, to see if I like it or not.

When it is performed for this purpose, the worst that can happen is that she won't like it; so, even if that happens, the experiment was a success (I went from Never Trying ... to Have Tried).

1. 3/5,
      A sweet and helpful post.
      Jul 21, 2007
  8. pyro15

pyro15 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, definitely make sure that she feels comfortable and safe wherever you end up smoking. I remember the first time I smoked was with a few people I didn't know really well in a somewhat public place. Makes you feel a bit uncomfortable and paranoid. Make sure she takes it slow and easy so she doesn't cough (noob coughs hurt really bad and make you feel like shit [​IMG]). If she ends up liking it then I'd smoke with her quite a few more times before talking to her about buying her own.

9. stonerjon

stonerjon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    use an ice water bong with a good sized mouth piece to ultra cool the smoke down, and basically what all the above say, just chill

10. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    i would definetly use a bong because most people who start off with a pipe or joint their first time don't get high, but anyone who i introduce it to i always start them off with a bong and most of them get high, i started with pipe my first time and the hits were too harsh and i didn't know how anyone could smoke it, but after time of course, i got used to it

and also, make sure whereever u are are smoking it, that u have lots of food around...and music

11. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, bong with ice water and some pillows.

Get freaky with that bitch dude. Bring out the lotions and be all Lady's Man. hahahahahaha.

Shit solidly-here, your "superchargers" sound like my "paralyzers",
    except I would not recommend a noob taking a paralyzer. They
    knock you on your ass.

Take a blunt, hold it between your teeth (with the lit end in your
    mouth) and cup your hands around your mouth to form a tunnel.
    Find another face (preferably a hot chick), and have them make the same
    shape with their hands on their mouth. Then, meet hands to form a
    tunnel between both your mouths. Then wrap your lips around the
    blunt, and blow as hard as possibly while having the other person suck
    as hard as possible. It will knock them on their asses, like a
    ghetto g-bong hit. Freaky hippy chicks who love weed will love
    this, and then love you. Love alla round.

For more awesome hittage, do this both kneeling down, then as you blow, rise up to stand. Intense shit.

12. C-Banks

C-Banks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wouldnt u burn ur mouth by puttin a lit blunt in it and wrappin ur lips around it???[​IMG]

13. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some may not agree but b4 like maybe a day or even a few hours give her a cigar to smoke, inhale into lungs this harsh harsh smoke will prepare her some what and also give he a feel for a high and it is short, and maybe mix some less harsh herbds inot the bowl, though i cant think of any at the moment any one have any suggestions?

14. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    no, you put the cherry end into your mouth past your lips and teeth,
    then wrap your lips around a section that isn't burning. It's a
    bit scary to do for someone the first time, but definitely worth
    learning.