1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

How to recook meth/ice?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by saksaksak, Jun 28, 2007.

1. saksaksak

saksaksak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    say if i got like 10gm of it, is there any way i can recook to make it more in quantity n high?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    What? Wow, wouldn't that be great to take meth and be able to make it increase in quanity. lol

And go back and read the rules. Look up SWIM and use it.

3. saksaksak

saksaksak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol just wana know..

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    put it under your pillow for the meth fairy. quantities dont just magicly increase. you could clean it, but of course, by removing impurities (hypothetical) you would be decreasing the total weight. you could add weight by cutting with a similar substance...but only at the cost of potency. the meth fairy is really your best option...

5. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^theres your answer.

& SWIM=SomeoneWhoIsn'tMe. Rules. Drug activity is not tolorated here.

6. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    This thread is cracking me up. LOL! Bad swim for reading here!!

7. saksaksak

saksaksak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nvm then. its kinda famous at my place actually.but for those who want the answer can pm me.

8. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    OK Swim will bite. Why the question if swiy knows the answer? Of course swimmers will be in disbelief, making your stuff bigger without losing say potentcy? Swim has never heard of this.