1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - How to take MDMA powder

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by mastervampire, Dec 30, 2005.

1. mastervampire

mastervampire Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    im getting some mdma powder tonight, but ive only ever done pills

with powder, how should i take it? just put it in a glass of water? beacuse i HATE snorting

and how long does it last and how much should i take?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    The taste is quite unpalatable, but there are options to drinking it in water. One can use a stonger drink such as orange juice. Or a quickie pill can be made: either pour it into a capsule (empty out any old vitamin capsule you have lying around) or into a bit of tissue paper small enough to swallow when balled up.

It lasts as long as MDMA lasts. No different than the same dose in a tablet.

3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    SWIM would strongly recommend NOT snorting it: Agonisingly painful, horrible post-nasal drip (for hours!), and vile congestion for several days afterwards. For her, more of a sledgehammer to brain effect (and completely incapable for about an hour), not so much with with empathy/loved-upness. Bomb it in a rizla (about 150mg for SWIM). Come up slightly less than a pill. For her taste of MDMA just too strong, even with OJ.

4. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    I would bomb it personally. Find a nice thin rizla, tear a small piece off, put between 100-200mgs (depending on tolerance: 200mgs is A LOT) of the stuff inside and seal it by twisting the end and swallow! I usually take my gram of molly and split it into eight piles, using each pile to make a bomb.

I don't mind gumming it personally, as I don't find the taste TOO unbearable, and it's a good way of giving yourself a booster without getting totally mashed. Also, it doesn't last as long, but you still get a nice warm fuzzy feeling, with no discernable come down.

Personally I find that with good clean MDMA, so long as you don't take too much, the "come down" is more like a gentle decline with a nice afterglow and no real feelings of depression. Enjoy!

5. Xcrement1

Xcrement1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from belgium
    I also don't think the taste is that unbearable, but it's really bad for your teeth. It really burns the (only know the dutch word: glazuur) of your teeth away. It's best that after you come home to brush your teeth.
    But the good thing about leaving the mdma in your mouth so it can absorb much faster into the blood and it also doesn't has to pass the liver, so it starts much faster.
    But why do you say it doesn't last as long? Do you have some explenation for that? I actually don't have that feeling. Maybe it's because you drop multiple pills in an eavening, but you will only drop it when you start thinking about it and then wanting to actually take it but if you then just swallow it, it'll take another 45min. or so before it kicks in. Instead of when you let it absorb in your mouth it kicks in very fast (sometimes less than 5minutes!), but in that case it's true that your x-night/day 'll be shorter.

Greets,

6. mrPartypictures

mrPartypictures Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    SWIM would suggest to take a piece of rizla, and put in between 100-200mg depending on SWIY's tolerance, then fold it into a small pakkage and then [​IMG] swallow it.

If SWIY doesn't know what he is used to, its better to start with 100mg and then if its not enough take some more...

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    MDMA shouldn't come in powder. It comes in little crystals. If it looks like powder, it's obviously mixed or maybe it isn't MDMA at all. And yes, dropping the crystals in a skin is the best way to do it.

MDMA kicks "normal" ecstasy's ass all over the place. Most cheap XTC pills are full of unwanted filler that will only leave you without sleep and a terrible comedown. Not to mention chewing the mouth off yourself.

8. Blake

Blake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    what about snorting MDMA powder followed by taking some very potent pills a while later? will the roll be extended/heightened or is there really no point to this?

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM has redosed mdma many times and his friends have also. If you snort a pill and take another an hour or so later the effects will be increased along with the duration. After a point the effects from each pill are strongly diminished so you probably will only want to redose one time. Dont wait too long either because the longer you wait the less effect the pill will have.

SWIM recommends just eating the powder. Get a tiny piece of toilet paper and parachute it. You could mix it with water but it is going to taste really bad and might be hard to get down. You can also put it in a gelcap. If you do that you might as well plug it ;) hehe it works well if you are willing to do it.

10. U-NiQUE

U-NiQUE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MDMA in powder could be just as pure as crystals. Only if u have crystals u can be quite sure somebody didnt mixed it.
    And for the dosage: A friend of SWIM thinks that 150mg for a start is nice, and when u are almost peaking take another 75mg.

11. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from belgium
    In swim's opinion 150 to 200 mg is too much for a first time. Because of the side effects for one.

12. U-NiQUE

U-NiQUE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For the first time it's too much indeed it was swim's friend personal best dose. Swim's friend recommends 100mg for the first time. A good dose to get to know with the effects of mdma. If u want to play safe u could take like 50mg, just to look if u aint allergic for it (some people are)

13. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Some people are allergic to MDMA? Nah............. its the other things in it :)

I dont think there's ever been a reported case of anyone allergic to MDMA itself, and its unlikely that there will ever be.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though :)

14. U-NiQUE

U-NiQUE Newbie

Reputation Points:
  15. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    plenty of peeps allergic to MD compounds, my partner included.

16. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    A freind of mine took MDMA and simply felt sick, although this may have been psycho-somatic.

17. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM reccomends Parachuting with a rolling paper or tissue.

mmmm.... mali

18. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from earth
    Re: MDMA powder

MDMA has a crystalline structure but can also be powdered when pulverized. It is important to note that powder is not necessarily any more pure than pills, although many users report that generally "Molly" (be it powder or crystal) is less adulterated than pills. Pure MDMA is usually white. Because MDMA is still the active component of powder, assuming it is uncut or only cut with inactives, it will be exactly the same experience as any other MDMA experience (ie with a pill, if it is not cut with anything). It will not have a different duration or different effects, assuming dosage is the same. MDMA powder can be insufflated (quicker come up, shorter overall experience) or taken orally or sublingually, injected (if one is so inclined... not really a great idea though to inject powder purchased on the black market... but then what would heroin be...) or taken rectally or parachuted. Rectal administration will increase potency, therefore a smaller dose should be taken. As others have said, the taste of pure MDMA is rather disgusting to put it bluntly. MDMA is water soluble so it can be dissolved in juice or most other drinks.