Social - How to tell if others are using cocaine?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by decliningdruguse, May 2, 2006.

1. decliningdruguse

decliningdruguse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys, sometimes I think my friends are using coke and not telling me. Can anyone give me specific behaviors I could look for? I tried looking on the internet on drug informative websites, but they just didnt get specific, and all they gave were DARE speeches and all that crap.

I have never used the stuff and if someone could help me figure out if I'm crazy, or they are really using it I would be thankfull. :)

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    They would seem agitated, not being able to sit still. Rubbing their nose alot. In an anusually good mood. Will talk complete crap at 100m/h.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    just watch their interactions. if they keep going to the bathroom or leaving the room in pairs or groups, or sequentially, and then come back agitated and talking too much, ESPECIALLY if they seem to be having two different conversations and not listening to what the other person is saying, thats usually a good giveaway. they'll also be sniffling and rubbing their noses alot or touching their face inordinately much.

4. decliningdruguse

Reputation Points:
    What are the slag terms for it? Like bein high on weed, cheeched, blazed, blunted, etc. For coke wut do people use as slang terms?

And they are weird when I am sober, but if they invite SWIM over to smoke a blunt they only seem to get weirder and make less sense.

5. epiphanyx

epiphanyx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Why don't you just ask them? Especially if they're your friends...

6. decliningdruguse

Reputation Points:
    I have eluded to it and kind of got a sketchy responces. Plus if I ask and they are wrong, I'll look crazy.

Also, anyone ever heard of the term "bullin" like not telling bullshit, but like as refrence to being on something?

7. epiphanyx

epiphanyx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry, can't say that I have.

8. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Are you worried about them and their drug use or do you want to join them? other than this i cant think of a reason it would matter. But anyways try bringing it up while smoking some time. Say like gee golly guys i wonder what its like to do coke, you think i should try it? Most liekly if they are doing it they will tell you with good detail what its liek ot do it or offer you some since you mentioned wanting to try it.

But i still cant understand why they would hide it from you if they are your friends and you smoke weed with them, obviously your not a snitch. Why wouldnt they trust you with that info? In my opinion they are most likely not using and your misinterpreting some of their actions.

9. FutureMovieStar

FutureMovieStar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If thier nose seems red around the opening area, that could mean they have been using alot lately.

Runny nose sometimes after just doing some lines. That would give them away if they just did it while with you.

Talking and stuff...that depends on the user, quality, and how long they have been doing it. If they are just chillin at the house and they did some lines, but no ones really conversatin', plus they've done it for some time, then they may not be talkative.

The best way to tell though, Short Attention Span. If they keep changing the subject or the channel, or they are playing a game on the xbox and they change it etc...

Intense cravings for beer or other alcohol.

10. decliningdruguse

Reputation Points:
    Thanks, sound advice IHH. I am probably just misinterpreting for the most part.

Nah I don't want to join in. They just seem to act weird sumtimes while SWIM smokes with them. SWIM sometimes doesn't say anything, and maybe this is percieved as being weird also. Who knows.

One last question. Would you be able to tell without a doubt if you smoked something laced?