1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - How to tell the difference between cocaine and "legal cocaine" /cocaine alternatives

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Ckestor_10, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Ckestor_10

Ckestor_10

Reputation Points:
    I have a problem. How can I tell the difference between cocaine and legal cocaine (magic powder) ? They both look the same, are snorted, have similar effect etc. SWIMM is afraid of beeng seld magic powder instead of cocaine so he want's to know how he can tell the difference before he buys. Do they have different tastes, smells, etc. ? Please swimm needs a litle help here.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: How to tell the difference between cocaine and legal cocaine

What do you me by legal cocaine? Mephedrone? WIN-35,428?

3. Ckestor_10

Ckestor_10

Reputation Points:

I don't know, it is sold as "magic powder"

Ckestor_10 added 7 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Doese anyone know what magic powder is made of ? Doese it has a different tase ? What's the difference in effects between it and real cocaine ? People say it's quite the same.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  4. Joe Duffy

Joe Duffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Is it sold in Romanian head-shops/smart-shops and the likes?

If so, what are the Ingredients listed on the packet?

5. Ckestor_10

Ckestor_10

Reputation Points:

They don't tell the ingredients. We have a lot of legal drug shops that sell all the crap but they don't put the ingredients. What is the teste of good old cocaine and what is the taste of these legal ones ? How do they smell like ? I think that's the only way to know for sure. Isn't there any way to make the difference between cocaine and these legal brands ?

6. the_snorter

the_snorter Silver Member

Reputation Points:

someone i know says would cocaine leave numbness and 'magic' wont?

7. Combination

Combination

Reputation Points:

Well, if it burns in your nose it most def is not Cocaine, but if it numbs the nose and mouth it could well be Mephedrone (or whatever Magic Powder is) mixed with Lidocaine.

You must first try cocaine, then you know how Cocaine feels ;)

8. matizubzub

matizubzub Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: How to tell the difference between cocaine and "legal cocaine" /cocaine alternati

what if it burns the nose?
    does it mean it's not mephedrone?
    i've been trying to find out what that magic powder is made of..
    and AFOAF told me it burns like hell after you snort it.
    also has a weird REALLY bitter after drip.
    or so AFOAF says.

9. supermike78

supermike78 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: How to tell the difference between cocaine and "legal cocaine" /cocaine alternati

That's Mephedrone, for sure....Well or M1, how long does it last, but its probably not coca if it burns. My cat tells me Mephedrone burns and has a nasty drip

10. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

As said, one must try 100% certified real cocaine and then they will always know, it's a very unique drug in taste, feel, everything. Cannot offer advice on this "magic powder" as it isn't sold here, thankfully. SWIM finds most legal highs to be garbage, so perhaps thats one indicator? Coke gets ya high and magic powder doesn't?
    One could always try cooking a little crack. Things that arent cocaine wont rock up like cocaine will. If one isnt ready to move to crack smoking, they dont need to smoke the product, seeing if it will cook is sufficient. It can then be discarded, sold, traded, whatever. Search the forum for "how to cook crack" or "cooking crack" and the technique(s) will be found.

11. Tony Williams

Tony Williams

Reputation Points:

Legal Cocaine is not Cocaine. It is another compound that's effects are usually similer to Cocaine, Amphetamines and/or Ecstasy. It is sold possibly as "legal Cocaine" or "legal Ecstasy" so people buy it.

Unless it's sent to a lab you cannot be sure what it contains as most of the time they do not have the ingredients listed. It is possible that one compound is cut with lidocaine, thus giving it a numbness effect.

12. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

swim has tried it and thinks the effects are similar to cocaine but last longer. Could possible be Napharoyne or MDPV cut with lidocaine

13. Descartesx

Descartesx

Reputation Points:

There are chemical testing kits that can help you identify what's in the blend. Chances are what you'll have is a mix of beta-ketones and some cocaine analogues. My fox would NOT advise ingesting something that you don't know what it is!

Tags: