Drug info - How to use Amanita Extract

Discussion in 'Amanita' started by ramjet, Sep 23, 2005.

1. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry to give you yet another "urgent" question, but my plan was to try some fly agarics tonight so I went into the local store and they told me that I could buy the dried mushrooms but that they recommended this powder instead as the effects are supposed to come on quicker and be a little more powerful. I think it is a concentrated extract, but for legal reasons they couldn't tell me much about it. It looks, smells and tastes a bit like bisto gravy (is it possible it was mixed in with some gravy?). It is a very small quantity of powder contained in a smallglass container with the words "amanita muscaria, for use as abotanical specimen only". I know this shop quite well andused to buy psilocybe mushrooms there all the time.I don't think they would rip me off, because I am a regular customer and their trade is a bit down at the moment after the mushroom ban. Has anyone ever heard of amanita being sold in a powder form? Should Igo back and ask for the dried mushrooms instead? Some advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

Also,the sales assistant wouldn't tell me how to consume them but said it was pretty obvious, hinting several times "it justlooks like bistogravyto me".I assume that this means mix it with some hot water?Edited by: ramjet

2. Phungushead

Phungushead Twisted Depiction Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    from United States
    Yep, a lot of places sell amanita as a powder, probably 10X extract or
    something like that... typically sold "for use as incense only". [​IMG]

From what you've said, you probably just mix it with water. I've also
    heard of people mixing it with milk as well.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  3. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    thanks!

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    On the flyer of the amanita extract I read that it is for smoking only.