Oral use - How to use / extract Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Chaote, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently got 100 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds so i took 11 and crushed them up i sorted as best i could the inner seed out, last week i had them small bag or crushings at a party and tried to smoke abuit (not very much if i rememerb correct) so tonight i thought i would eat the rest so i ate roughly 4/5 of it and waited about 2hrs with little too know effects and the efftects i did feel were possibly placebonic so i ate the rest and though i am feeling a slight amount it is not what should be happeing at this dose. my last meal was quite some time ago, i weigh about 175lbs. So any ideas why its not working? I also ate 2 tums with my first amount could this counteract it?
    All I wanted was a psychadelic trip, thats it [​IMG]

2. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would say be more careful. Good Hawaiian baby woodrose should be active with under 10 seeds. As I understand it you should scrape off some stuff on the outside and then chew up the seeds thoroughly before swallowing. I have read and heard about nasty side effects from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and MG, including severe cramps and extremities turning blue.

If you did indeed eat 80 seeds, which is what I gathered from your post, and you did not feel much, then I would say find a different source for seeds and be thankful that you didn't have severe physical side effects.

Sloppo

3. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How do you get 80 out of my post, it was maybe 8, i crushed the 11 i took out, i probably ate 8-9.
    thats funny no ofeense its just funny

4. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ah I see, 4/5 of the 11, I thought you meant 4/5 of 100. My bad.

5. afromonkey

afromonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Erowid lists the doses in this way:

Oral H.B. Woodrose Seed Dosages (by # of seeds)
    Threshold 1 - 4
    Light 3 - 6
    Common 5 - 8
    Strong 7 - 12
    Heavy 12 +

I personally would say that these doses are conservative. I would also recommend starting with ridiculously low doses to test if the seeds are too strong / dangerous / make you feel too ill etc.

A proper 'trip' usually requires about 10, for me, and I'm pretty small. Most of the information on the net regarding the toxicity of HBWS disagrees with some other information regarding the toxicity of HBWS, so my advice is just to scrape off the crusty coating, and any lil' white furry bits (which I have never encountered) can be burnt off. I've never tried an extraction, but just munching the seeds is fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  6. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Removing the shells and just eating the inerds didn't work for me and I had about 8 so I would say keep shellson or extract

7. meemeemee

meemeemee Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Make sure that after scraping, you GRIND the seeds. You'll get more surface area, and thus more absorption. In addition, there are different strains of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, and some are more potent than others. I haven't been lucky enough to try the Hawaiian strains yet, which are supposed to be the best.

The only seeds I have gotten has been from their local friendly ethnobotanical shop (sells all seeds and plants available, including marijuana, cactus, poppies, shroomsand others), and unfortunately the seeds sucked. I took 9, and SWIM's husband took 12, and very MILD effects were had, while I have heard of others having intense trips off of 5. Obviously, some strains and batches are better than others, so research before you buy, not all are created equal.

8. Deckstruct 11

Deckstruct 11 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If you grind the the seeds mix with cayenne pepper, sugar, andMa-Huang. They kick in real nice. I used to prepare capsules this way. I would grind 8 seeds and fill a large capsuel the rest is up to you.

9. Water

Water Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Make sure if you just ingest the seeds you chew them to a pulp because
    I just popped the seeds in my mouth and swallowed while my other to
    friends chewed them and i recieved no effects while my friends had
    quite a nice trip from what they have told me.

10. OneOfMany

OneOfMany Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Regarding removal of the outer layer...

Are we just talking theseemingly paper thin layer of darker brown on the outside? The stuff I was reading talked about "fuzz and bark". I tried 5 last night and didn't feel a thing. Not to mention cut up the desk and spent hoursremoving that coating [​IMG]. But no nausea!

And as to suggestion above to just keep shell on...I'd suggest not. Supposedly it contains a substance with cyanide in it. And chewing the seed releases enzymes that releases the cyanide. Generally people say it would cause a lot of nausea (or worse) if left on. But I will say it's a pain in the arse to do!

11. seriousmoose

seriousmoose Newbie

Reputation Points:

same here, i had 10, maybe we shoulda crushed them?

12. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    As for extracting LSA from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and putting it into a gelcap, it's not really needed/or is more trouble to go through than one needs to be bothered with. You can simply grind the seeds to a fine powder in a coffee grinder, and put the ground seeds into gelcaps.

Even a strong dose of 10-12 Hawaiian seeds will fit into 2-3 size "00" celcaps when ground to powder and packed in.

Some folks seem to feel a little on the "lazy" side when they take the seeds. The trip is there, but there seems to be a lack of energy push to it. This can be corrected by putting a small amount of ephedra or sida cordifolia extract in the gelcaps along with the crushed seeds.

13. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    Hawiian is much better..I have used 8 sublingual and has used 10 orally and had a very pleasant ride both times. I agree with everyone that the finer the better. Also I feel that the fuzzy coating is pointless to take off. There appears to be some nausea with the seeds regardless; the removal does not seem to lessen the nausea. It is definetly not lsd and there are not many visuals with the dose I have taken, but the body feeling and the mental confusionare definatly there.

14. bella-lugosi

bella-lugosi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im expecting to some seeds soon in the mail, and people say that you can grind them and leave them in a bottle of water, but if you grinded them up without taking the stuff off of the outside of the seeds would it make me just as sick as if i had taken them orally, and dose anybody know of any guides that would tell me how to grow this plant because I have been having a hard time finding one that isnt extremley crappy, and i wasnt sure but one would assume that if you put the seeds in a large amount of water it would take much longer to kick in than if you put it into a smaller amount of water is this right or am i stupid.[​IMG]

Thanks.

15. fr0d0

fr0d0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just ate 13 today, just chewed them and washed down, I basically felt nothing. No nausea, but only a very mild high (if it even was there). I think they must have been bad cause 13 seeds is a high dose

16. fr0d0

fr0d0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's going to try and do an LSA extraction from morning glory seeds... let me know if ive left something out:

- 120 Grams of MG seeds (crushed to powder) + 1 Liter of Naphtha

- Let this stay for 2 days

- Filter the mixture and throw away the solvent, let the residue dry out

- add 40% alcohol Rum to it (pure alcohol is illegal here) (0,5 liter)

- let this also stay for a day or 2

-filter mixture

- calculate dose and just drink that much of the rum-lsa mixture

What do you think??

17. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    they are probably weak seeds. some i recently ordered gave me hardly any effect with 14 seeds. the guy at this headshop i go to says that many suppliers are substituting a different strain instead of the actual hawaiian strain but he's probaly full of it.

18. sid vivius

sid vivius Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from france
    I often use Hawaiian Baby Woodrose from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...very strong ones...with 8 you're definitely stoned !!
    I know indian or ghana seeds, for exemple are weaker... Be aware of your supplier !

DO NOT POST/NAME SOURCES. READ THE RULES!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2006
  19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    For one thing, the deal could well be that you did exactly what I would have suggested to someone who wanted to make certain that this substance would have no effect on them whatsoever! I'll explain:

3 of those for a typical monkey will have very little effect, but will create a tolerance which 8 would not have an effect from. And 8 would create a tolerance which 30 would not have effect from. A monkey needs to wait at LEAST a week between intake of lysergic acid amides to lose this tolerance.

Why am I talking about monkeys? Because you have graciously informed law enforcement all across the planet that you may have an interest in psychoactive drugs! Use the Search engine above where you are reading and type in the word SWIM. Click Go. Learn to use SWIM, or similar, in future reports.

20. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Indian are weaker, How much indian would someone recommend for a strong trip. 60? Well i think i'll try 60, i someone can swim towards better more reliable substances but is going for hbrw, i ordered 60 indian seeds to grow, but if swim stole them and ate 60, you think that's good enough?