1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

How to use the 93/33 Generic Oxycontins

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by unreality, May 18, 2005.

1. unreality

unreality Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello,

I have a bunch of the Teva generic 80mg oxycontins (93 on one side, 33
    on the other). I was hoping to find a way to shoot these up, or even a
    better way to snort them. They turn to a gel kinda substance when you
    mix them with water.

I was thinking that maybe you could extract the oxycodone from the pill
    using the cold water technique like for vicodin. But I have a feeling
    this might not work. Is it possible to smoke these generics? I was thinking maybe you could freebase them.

Could someone please tell me the best way to take these generic oxy's. Any advice at all would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Edited by: unreality

2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude there is no tylenol in oxycontin. you don;t have to do a CWE becuase there is nothing else besides the drug. on the outside is a coating because the drugs are time release thats all. Remove the outer layer (the coating) and you can eat (empty stomach, it will fuck you up like eating vicodan) snort it (optimal way to use, also it will fuck you up) i do not recommend shooting any pills. if you want to shoot use smack which is not a good idea anyhow

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    also you cannot freebase it. and smoking it on weed would not work. you Oxycodone Hydrochloride and if it were the base it would be just Oxycodone (base). Same this which Cocaine Hydrochloride and Cocaine base and Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride and Diacetylmorphine base (heroin)

4. chickenhawk

chickenhawk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The generic oxy's(93/33)are not injectable , part of the reason they were made is the use of oxy's in that way, they will just turn to sludge, also I have never really gotten of by snorting them and have try both many times , eating them is the best option if you are a shooter stick to herion or morphine, other pharmecuticals you can mainline oxy,phentanyl, there are others but I wont go into that sounds like your new to the iv so learn on herion it is safest as far as shooting up , pills are easier to get infected and collapse veins. On the nod, later.

5. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fenatanyl is how you spell it.

And shooting any kind a pharmecuetical pill is always a BAD IDEA.

6. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    eat those puppies w/ an empty stomach, and then if your belly starts to hurt then eat something (at least 40 mins after ingesting).

What mg are those fuckers? eating up to 80mg the first will fuck you up, maybe 60mg but i wouldn't go any lower than that

7. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Better not break one up... eating 80mg immediate release oxycodone with no tolerance is asking for a rapid death (at least it would be pleasant).Edited by: Nicaine

8. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    NICAINE said: "Better not break one up... eating 80mg immediate release oxycodone with no tolerance is asking for a rapid death (at least it would be pleasant)."

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

you think so man? about the 80 would kill you? hmm maybe i just have a huge tolerance. well i looked at it and thought 80 that is alot considering i could at least feel the effects from 40 instantly

9. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "on the outside is a coating because the drugs are time release thats all." -originally posted by BrandonAA

The coating is not the time release. The pills must be crushed to break
    the time release. That's probably why it takes you this amount to get
    effects.

For the original poster just crush it if you wanna insufflate it.

Peace,

Jesse

Edited by: dopefiend

10. unreality

unreality Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am not new to this at all, I pretty much know everything posted
    above. What I am trying to find out is, can you somehow extract the
    substance that is in these generic Oxy's that causes them to solidify
    when mixed with water? These Teva 80mg Oxy's have something added to
    them that cause them to turn to sludge when snorted or mixed with water.

I am sure there is some solvent that could do this, and I was hoping someone might have experience with this. Thank you.

BTW, I have eaten a whole 80mg oxycontin crushed up many times. I have a high tolerance.

11. unreality

unreality Newbie

Reputation Points:

Is it possible to turn the Oxycodone Hydrochloride into Oxycodone base? Similar to making freebase cocaine?

12. h8edbyu

h8edbyu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I hate those damn blue footballs, sometimes thats all i can get. Shooting them is just about out of the question. I have always caught the buzz i should milligram-wise snorting it, its just kinda of a pain cause the gel shit dries up your sinuses, dry as the Kalahari.

not to be a smart ass brandonAA its spelled Fentanyl.

I just happened to have a box of 10, 100mcg sitting here while i was reading this thread.Edited by: h8edbyu

13. adamlikewhoa2

adamlikewhoa2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've smoked generics before, they dont taste too well or burn very good but they get the job done

14. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    yea its alot for a first time my buddy parashuted 40mg and bumped the other 40mg and came VERY VERY close to oding, very scary as a stoned bystander

15. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I have had these before, then can be snorted its just hard. Get the outer coating off it, crush it up, snort it up, and for the next hour snort a little water here and there, it will eventually soak in.

16. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    WHAT snorting water is not good advice if the burn or the drips bother you i dont suggest snorting anything. and as for the coating it doesnt have to be removed as long as it is ground up in a morter

17. GNCSUX

GNCSUX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Found this on the net

Oxycodone is the active ingredient in Oxycontin. Oxycontins come in several strengths...10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 80mg. if you grind up a 20mg capsule, you will likely not overdose unless you are less than 50lbs. However, an 80mg grinded up can be an overdose for someone with no tolerance. If you insist on using Oxycontins, start out with 20mg