How would coke mix with ghb/gbl

Discussion in 'GHB' started by RasonUK, Dec 19, 2006.

1. RasonUK

RasonUK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am refering to cocaine, obviously it's CNS stimulants and GHB/GBL are CNS Depressants, but drugs are never that clear cut ofcourse. So how about doing 2-3ml of GBL then a couple of lines of coke abit later on?
    Rason.

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I have never mixed GHB with Cocaine but she has mixed it with methamphetamine and it is SWIM's favourite combo. When combining GHB & Methamphetamine The effects of both drugs are felt, but be careful with dosing GHB while on a stimulant because You will find they require a higher dose of GHB while the effects of stimulant are active, so as the stimulant wears off You may find the dose they took of GHB to be too high.

3. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If You decides to combine. Please write about how it went

4. RasonUK

RasonUK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I will do

5. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    swims first time on gbl was with coke. was a very nice mix, but be prepared to make an ass of yourself :D oh and the aphrodisiac effects of ghb/gbl will be heightened. be careful with this tho.. when the stimulant effect of the coke ran out the sedative effect of the gbl took hold quick and swim 'fell out' while holding a cigarette. could have been nasty if a friend hadnt been there!!

Tags: