Drug info - Huffing glue?

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by iTsS JuSt J, Jan 29, 2007.

1. iTsS JuSt J

iTsS JuSt J Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wasn't sure what section to put this topic in so I hope this was a good choice :eek:

This is probably a stupid question but I was just kinda curious...

I was watching the movie "Crooklyn" the other night and in the movie there are two kids that like to "huff" glue from a brown paper bag. Every time you saw these kids in the movie they had a thick and shinny residue around their lips. I was just wondering if that really happens and if so wat causes it??

2. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well its been a lonnnng time since SWIdr huffed glue, but sometimes the glue (super glue) containers come into accidental contact with the huffers lips/mouth. Residue from the glue can build up and stick to the sides. So when one inhales the bag, and its contents, it crinkles up and becomes tight around ones mouth, which can cause the residue onthe bag to stick to the huffer's lips.

3. iTsS JuSt J

iTsS JuSt J Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OoOoh I see LoL THanx!! :)

4. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OR the inhalents truely have done there job. Makeing one not all in the head per say. Most the time, the user wont even notice untill he\she looks in the mirror or someone else asks whats on there face\hands\cloths.

Inhalents are truely evil.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "With glue, you won't get hooked - but you might get stuck." - Lenny Bruce

6. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    don't ever huff cyanoacrylate containing glues (that include "super glue" and any "instant glue"). These are very toxic!
    ...which is obvious when you put your noze a few centimeters above a single drop of such glues: you immediately feel both your eyes and noze burning)

anyway, even if one would use safer glues, huffing glue is quite toxic to your brain/lungs/kidneys/liver. Bad way to get high!

7. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    Poor kids, ragin from 6 to 15, who live in the streets in Buenos Aires huff glue not to hunger or feel the cold. They are usually all stained with it, nose, mouth, hair, hands. Very sad to see.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The same is prevelant all over Central and South America among the poor and homeless children. Brazil is especially noted. The vast majority die - if not from the glue, then from other un-natural causes including murder by police agencies.

9. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    back when i was younger, we would huff gold paint. I have many a time had gold lips and teeth. with out a doubt the most dangerous method of excape